One Last Lesson From A Friend

ray23

A fellow rider I met through GTriders passed away last night, brain cancer, not even an old git like me. You know no one speaks badly of someone upon their death no matter how they lived their lives. But this guy was one of the best people I met in Thailand. Had a place in Pucket and was building a place around Pompasai.

He was on the ride list never made one just to busy, we were both looking froward to the day he could join us for a little adventure, never happened. He always let me know when he wa in Udon and I met he and his wife for coffee. We have all found ways to keep ourselves busy. But I could have found the time to go down and see his new digs. It was always I'm going to. Can't be done now!

What did he teach me don't treat friendships like the a common everyday things they are not.

Take the time to let them know you like them. Give friends time that is all a friend will ever need from you.

Give yuorself time to enjoy friends you deserve it to.

A fellow rider I met through GTriders passed away last night, brain cancer, not even an old git like me. You know no one speaks badly of someone upon their death no matter how they lived their lives. But this guy was one of the best people I met in Thailand. Had a place in Pucket and was building a place around Pompasai.

He was on the ride list never made one just to busy, we were both looking froward to the day he could join us for a little adventure, never happened. He always let me know when he wa in Udon and I met he and his wife for coffee. We have all found ways to keep ourselves busy. But I could have found the time to go down and see his new digs. It was always I'm going to. Can't be done now!

What did he teach me don't treat friendships like the a common everyday things they are not.

Take the time to let them know you like them. Give friends time that is all a friend will ever need from you.

Nice message Ray, for your friend RIP, JayJay

A very sound piece of advice.