Kid Friendly Beach Hotel/villa In Hua Hin?

CLASBYCLAN

Hi,

I want to stay in Hua Hin around Christmas holiday time for around a week with two small children, can you recommend a hotel with a clean beach, large or interconecting room, kids playground or pool, restaurant with at least a couple of western dishes!

Thank you for your help!

:o

Hi,

I want to stay in Hua Hin around Christmas holiday time for around a week with two small children, can you recommend a hotel with a clean beach, large or interconecting room, kids playground or pool, restaurant with at least a couple of western dishes!

Thank you for your help!

:o

we always enjoy Hin Nam Sai Suay Hotel, the pool is very children friendly with slides, and they offer shuttle service to beaches and shopping. Best price is found on line i.e direct rooms .com hotel # 66 32 547 461

Hi,

Thank you for your help!

:D

The Sofitel has everything you listed and more. It is within walking distance to the CBD and has numerious shops and restaurants close by. Sofitels restaurants will suit most any taste. :o

Hi,

Thank you for your help!

:D

The Sofitel has everything you listed and more. It is within walking distance to the CBD and has numerious shops and restaurants close by. Sofitels restaurants will suit most any taste. :o

Ditto for the Hilton - I stayed there over Xmas 2005 and it was v. nice - quite near to the Sofitel but a very different style - horses for courses and all that.

OP didn't state a budget but neither of these will be cheap, expecially at Xmas, and may be full by now anyway - but there are lots of other hotels around the area anyway - the Sawasdee website has always worked well for me for searching & booking in HH / Ch-A area

CC