Looking For A Job In Thailand

Hi

Maybe someone can help me looking for a job in Thailand that pays 10,000 pounds a month and having trouble finding it. As you known the pound is declining and I need more money for living in Thailand

Ten thousand pounds !!!! 500,000 baht ??? Wow, you must be living full time in the Eden Club ! :o

Hi

Maybe someone can help me looking for a job in Thailand that pays 10,000 pounds a month and having trouble finding it. As you known the pound is declining and I need more money for living in Thailand

I hear there is a Dutch kid shipping Thai hookers to Holland, maybe you can ask him for a job.

I'd normally point you in the direction of the *** and *** business, but the last thing we need is guys dragging the rates down.

I'll give you 10K for each kidney and we'll talk after you recover about other parts I'll buy. Do you have a healthy white woman who you can impregnate? I can get good money for infant boys...but about half for girls. Let me know, and we'll meet at my doctors office, just need some blood work done first but I'll sport for that.

Hi

Just step this way, there's a certain 'package' I need walking through customs and onto a plane to Melbourne t'will be a cinch I promise you. No really!

Won't be problem, no questions asked.

See you at the Bangkok Hilton, *Ahem*, I mean the Hilton Hotel for the exchange :o

I'll give you 10K for each kidney and we'll talk after you recover about other parts I'll buy. Do you have a healthy white woman who you can impregnate? I can get good money for infant boys...but about half for girls. Let me know, and we'll meet at my doctors office, just need some blood work done first but I'll sport for that.

Me thinks you need a brain not a kidney.

You are a big fool.

Hi

i gotta real estate business in pataya that could sure do with someone with your obvious expertise. Forget about earning £10k per week, im willing to pay you 20k per week.

You dont even need to come for an interview, you've charmed me, the jobs you'rs....sign on the dotted line mate......................................

Hi

Ten thousand pounds !!!! 500,000 baht ??? Wow, you must be living full time in the Eden Club ! :D

Nah! It must be the weight measurement unit. Ten thousand pounds = 4536 kg. Then, the OP can work in rice fields and be paid with 4.536 metric tons of buffalo shit per month. :o Not a bad deal IMHO. :D