Callan School Of English

MacWalen

Has anyone heard about the Callan Method? It is now available in Pattaya! It is the fastest way of learning English. We also help to obtain ED (educational) visas for our students who are not Thai. Free demonstration lessons are available. At the moment we have two beginner groups for book 1, Mon, Wed, Fri at 10.00-12.50 and Mon, Wed, Fri at 19.00-20.50.

We have been successfully teaching using the Callan Method in Bangkok for the last 7 years.

We will be starting a new group book 2 on Tuesday and Thursday at 10.00-12.50.

If you want to learn more about the method just type 'callan method' in google and you will be amazed to see how much info there is on it. Come and visit us if you are interested in improving your English or if you know somebody who would like to benefit from our programme.

Callan School of English, Pattaya

Edited by macwalen

Has anyone heard about the Callan Method? It is now available in Pattaya! It is the fastest way of learnig English. We also help to obtain ED (educational) visas for our students who are not Thai. Free demonstration lessons are available. At the moment we have two beginner groups for book 1, Mon, Wed, Fri at 10.00-12.50 and Mon, Wed, Fri at 19.00-20.50.

We have been successfully teaching using the Callan Method in Bangkok for the last 7 years.

If you want to learn more about the method just type 'callan method' in google and you will be amazed to see how much info there is on it. Come and visit us if you are interested in improving your English or if you know somebody who would like to benefit from our programme.

I suggest you walk down walking street and drop off your card at the bar beers and gogo bars, because unless I am completely out to lunch, most people on TV can speak / read English already - as it is a English language website.

I could be wrong but suffice to say, fire your marketing manager quick!

Has anyone heard about the Callan Method? It is now available in Pattaya! It is the fastest way of learnig English. We also help to obtain ED (educational) visas for our students who are not Thai. Free demonstration lessons are available. At the moment we have two beginner groups for book 1, Mon, Wed, Fri at 10.00-12.50 and Mon, Wed, Fri at 19.00-20.50.

I suggest you walk down walking street and drop off your card at the bar beers and gogo bars, because unless I am completely out to lunch, most people on TV can speak / read English already - as it is a English language website.

I could be wrong but suffice to say, fire your marketing manager quick!

Perhaps he or she was hoping that we'd enroll our tilaks. But I still agree with firing the marketing manager for being tacky enough to blantantly advertise within forum pages, sponsor or not.

Perhaps he or she was hoping that we'd enroll our tilaks. But I still agree with firing the marketing manager for being tacky enough to blantantly advertise within forum pages, sponsor or not.

It is one of the rights of sponsorship, which keeps th good ship Thai Visa afloat and free to all.

For those of us who, for one reason or another :o , find the ads blocked, a link to the site or a description of why this is an effective method of teaching would be good. Is it a system that will work for folk who are effectively illiterate in their own language?

Bkkjames - Thanks for your suggestions. We welcome all those who are interested in learning English. There are many TV readers whose English is not the best and who would like to get better. Also there are many who know someone who needs English lessons.

It was my idea to start this thread so I will let our marketing manager keep her job. We are now in Pattaya and it is good to know what is available in this town. It is becoming a big city and more and more people are moving in.

Godolphin - It is Callan not Callen, but I have seen it spelt like this a few times. Prices for 60 lessons depend on how many courses someone wants to take. Prices start from 12,600 Baht per course.

Beacher - I thought it was more like informing. If you had a girlfriend you loved and you knew that good English would help her in life would you not like to know what schools are teaching English in Pattaya if you wanted to sponsor her school? Would you not like to have a choice? I have seen amazing things using this method in my 8th year here here. Just in case you were looking for a good English school please come and visit us.

Chang_paarp www.callan.co.uk is a good one, also if you want to hear for and against opinions then just Google 'Callan Method'. The method works like a miracle; we can get students to get much better in English than in their own language including passing Cambridge exams at the British Council. Walen Method is a modification of Callan for English and is also quite amazing for foreigners wishing to learn Thai.

Regards, Mac

Callan School of English

Edited by macwalen

Has anyone heard about the Callan Method? It is now available in Pattaya!

Where??

It is the fastest way of learnig English. We also help to obtain ED (educational) visas for our students who are not Thai. Free demonstration lessons are available. At the moment we have two beginner groups for book 1, Mon, Wed, Fri at 10.00-12.50 and Mon, Wed, Fri at 19.00-20.50.

Too bad the Google search gives us exactly ZERO information on your location in Pattaya

Telephone number, location, etc.

Going in to OP's profile only give information on Walen School of Thai. <deleted>

• 3 months later...

Mac,

Seriously that's a joke right? If your were selling anything other than what you are (English), then it would not matter so much. Two minutes proof reading your post would have picked it up.

Anyway, on a positive note, I have heard that the Callan method does achieve good results, so best of luck.

ok, I see now, you meant the tiny typo. Oh...dear, sorry for that. You are right, I should have been more careful.

The method is indeed good and it is not my method so readers cannot say this is my product. I believe it offers the best value for money.

Why don't you bother to answer any questions about Callan School Of English on this board. You continue to brag about the method of teaching English but not one word of whether or not your school in Pattaya teaches ANYTHING but THAI.

My post above was never answered.

Maybe you need it rephrased in ENGLISH.

Is there a school in Pattaya that teaches the Callan method.

If so where is it ?

If it is Whalen School then why is it called Walen School of Thai in the advertisement above ?

Callan School of English, Pattaya is not listed ANYWHERE

Edited by Langsuan Man