Kindergarten/nursery School In Pattaya

finewine

I am looking for a kindergarten in South Pattaya, Jomtien, East Sukhumvit area for my 2 year old son.

I am aware of Phoenix, Satit, Deelert and Kiddyhome.

At this age, good loving care, safety and some mental stimulation are the most important.

Does anyone have any comments on the above places, or any other suggestions.

Thanks

Thanks for the link.

At 2 years old (Thai/British), I think that an International school is a bit over the top. I am happy, at the moment, with a Thai nursery.

We do intend to stay in Thailand.

However, being British, the falling pound combined with the future costs of education are potential problems.

yeah I have a friend who goes to the International School of the Regents Pattaya, he did not do very well there.. and failed all exams. There is nothing bad with starting off with a Thai nursery :o As I started in one. Im here to help if you need any PM me or anything :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

there is a good nursery/kindergarten just over the hill on Khao talo junction/ khao noi, i believe its called Baan Raak kindergarten, its on the small soi off khao talo at the very top past Siam view, slightly past the 7/11, then immediate left, down near the new health ministry, 1000bht per wk, they speak english and thai, all brand new, let me know if you need any more info