30 Days On Arrival To One Year Retirement A Success

I have this topic before and I did some research and found out that it was possible to get a one year extension on a 30 days on arrival visa.

So this day we went to the immigration office in sri racha whit a certificate letter from the Swedish embassy and the TM forms 86 and 87 and TM7 and the officers was us a very good help and after one hours processing we could left whith a one year retirement visa for my Swedish friend so actually its no need to go out from Thailand if you have all documents that is required and at least 21 days left of your arrrival visa and act polite and show respect.

A few months ago I went to the same immigration office and was denied extension on my non-o visa because they told me that the bank money have to be at the account for at least 3 months even if i got a combination of pension and bankmoney and at that time i got all documents that was required for a one year retirement visa....so i went to pattaya immigraion office that granted me a one year extension but also told me that next time i have to to apply at Sri racha immigration office.

Just want to thank all that have been a great support for me and my friend and now I am prepared to help other ppl that wants to live as expats in this country.

Regards!!