Where Can I Buy These Stuff ?

LucifeL

ok guys .... can sombody please tell me Where can i buy these stuff... Nice Bathrobes, Emo, Goth & ROckStarGLAM Fashion clothing... i mean nice slim tight fitted black shirts, Black Jackets, Black BOots

If possible pick up RayBan Aviators On a good Discount.

oh! just reading this jogged my memory! I took some photos of a shop that looked cool when i was in Bangkok in July, i think its the same one thithi is thinking of. Maybe they will sell what you are looking for. Its called "Emily the Strange".

post-33493-1226924623_thumb.jpg

post-33493-1226924636_thumb.jpg

post-33493-1226924647_thumb.jpg

oh! just reading this jogged my memory! I took some photos of a shop that looked cool when i was in Bangkok in July, i think its the same one thithi is thinking of. Maybe they will sell what you are looking for. Its called "Emily the Strange".
there is Emily in Siam Paragon and Central Chitlom

Ohhh MYyyyy Gooooodddddd...!!! "I" Luvsya both.... thanks a lot...for letting me know of such an amazing shop... i am already in love with it... i am alreadychecking out their website.. its amazin...and so is their Zombie kitty doll....

Thanks guys... :o

ugh- emily the strange is so like, mainstream. :D

hmmm well yes... i do agree... but i would love, the girl i go out with to wear them... they are grly but yes strange... but i did find some of their stuff like some sweatchirts and sleeveless hoodies to be pretty unisex... so that i can carry it off... but to my standards i did find them to be on the expensive side...i dono wass their bangkok pricing but their website pricing is sure in USD...

Hey if u have Better Suggestion .. its welcome... i would love to have more options and affordable clothes.... :o

ok guys .... can sombody please tell me Where can i buy these stuff... Nice Bathrobes, Emo, Goth & ROckStarGLAM Fashion clothing... i mean nice slim tight fitted black shirts, Black Jackets, Black BOots

If possible pick up RayBan Aviators On a good Discount.

Halloween has passed man, unless the terminator has returned!!!

I donno try MBK or something..

The Affliction stuff is pretty cool. They sell some at Zen and there is a female line, forgot the name. But freakin expensive looking at B2-3000.

Nice stuff.

Hi.there is also a shop in Pratunam (sorry can't recall the name) they have two branches; one is on the street beside Indra Regent Hotel ;the other in the big Baiyoke building--either lower basement;or 4th floor.(the only 2 floors to look at) sorry this a bit vague.

:o waaa..... Affliction is waaayyy out of my league...

hey stewart479 which biyoke building are u talking about ... the biyoke sky or towers...???

Go to Siam Discovery, there is a big store there called "The Loft" I think it is, they sell a lot of quirky Japanese stuff. They have a small clothing section packed out with emo/punk stuff, I am sure you will find something you like there. Also, if you feel like going on a mission, go to The Mall Bangapi. Next door to the mall is a big market, some of it indoors. In there you will find quite a few stalls that specalise in those clothes, probably the biggest selection I have seen in Bkk.

Go to Siam Discovery, there is a big store there called "The Loft" I think it is, they sell a lot of quirky Japanese stuff. They have a small clothing section packed out with emo/punk stuff, I am sure you will find something you like there. Also, if you feel like going on a mission, go to The Mall Bangapi. Next door to the mall is a big market, some of it indoors. In there you will find quite a few stalls that specalise in those clothes, probably the biggest selection I have seen in Bkk.

I have to soo check out "The Loft" then... BTW.. u know which is the closest BST to the mall bangapi... coz i googled it ut still no decent map or locator would come up..?

Thats the one on LAdprao right? I always get the Bangkapi and Ngamwongwan Malls confused.

If it is, the easiest way to get there is by Klong Boat. Get on nthe klong boat on the San Seab, tell the ticket collector The Mall and off you go. A nice boat ride down the klong. You will know when you're there as its a big block like structure.

If you take the boat from Pratunam, the price is B20.

Thats the one on LAdprao right? I always get the Bangkapi and Ngamwongwan Malls confused.

If it is, the easiest way to get there is by Klong Boat. Get on nthe klong boat on the San Seab, tell the ticket collector The Mall and off you go. A nice boat ride down the klong. You will know when you're there as its a big block like structure.

If you take the boat from Pratunam, the price is B20.

whoa...!!! awwsome dude.. u nailed it for me... could't have asked for neething better... thanks ., i had no clue about Klong boat transportation option and ain't i excited about the superfast boat ride :o after 8:30 pm...... eh eh ...

Bad news, last Klong Boat is at 8pm. Leaving from Pratunam pier.

But I really do recommend giving it a try. The ride down to Bangkapi, you get to see another side of BKK and the smells too :o Lots of picture taking opportunities.

And the MALL, I love the food court they have there.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
does anyone know about Affliction Clothing in bangkok? Im trying to look for some shops that sell the clothing, Ive heard rumors in the Pratunam area, Im wondering if anyone has seen it?

Hey, i'm not sure if the brand i'm thinking about is 'Affliction' but i saw something like it in MBK yesterday. They sell alot of great stuff there, you should check it out.

Oh- and for the other guy, 'Emily the Strange' sells emo/scene/punk clothes, and in MBK they sell alot of cheap shirts that also look emo/scene/punk.