Breast Augmentation in Thailand

flamingtodd

• 2 weeks later...

I am planning to get my breast augmentation at Bumrungrud in Thailand.Is anybody here had their breast augmentation there ?Is this hospital really reliable?I need some information,feedbacks and please recommend a good surgeon.Tnx.

• 4 weeks later...

Bummungrad is quite a posh hospital and we emailed them asking for breast implant prices too..

At first they seemed quite reasonable but they were not the Total costs, they were also a few years out of date and they send a pdf without answering emails directly. We couldnt actually speak with anyone direct or get a surgeon to review us.

Basically we didnt feel the price was complete and didnt want any nasty suprises after we arrived, plus replies were just on auto,

My wife wanted under arm (scarless) with mentor implants and they didnt reply to our emails. just kept sending this pdf with 2007 prices....

Anyways in the end we chose Cosmedic Jetaways

They were an honest bunch and had no hidden charges plus English staff which really makes a huge difference when you in Bangkok and trying to figure it all out.

We paid 139,000 and got everything included, the under arm technique, A great private room in the hospital which i could sleep in too, mentor grade A memory gel implants, Free transport, Thai Mobile phones.

The only thing we had to do ourselves was pay for the hotel which they sent to us and was on special offer anyways..

The hospital by the way was Pechaburi - not as posh as bummungrad but the VIP room was great, and everything turned out well...

Goodluck and whatever you do, don't plan on going anywhere for at least a week... :)

Try Cosmedic Jetaways they are a good bunch

http://www.cosmedicjetaways.com

They can organize the whole thing, transport, aftercare, the whole caboodle, plus real Mentor Grade A Implants.

I belive the cheap clinics dont tell you what implants they use, and it makes a difference to the price.

And alos be careful what technique you get, My wife got the Under arm technique which means no scars , i belive it takes an hour longer to do, but its worth it because they look very natural without those ugly nipple scars.

Goodluck girls

And dont plan on doing anything for a week, the recovery is quite intense, they dont tell you that though!

Does anyone know anything about silicone implants in Thailand? How much they are.. what er good places... if there are packages with hotels... anyone have experience with such an operation?

Thanks.

Bumrungrad must be the best addy to go to. It's one of Thailands' best hospitals with docs who gained their experience in other countries. And much cheaper. I've got tits, and I want to get rid of them. Au mai khrap? ( Too much European food cooked by my Thai wife and not enough exercise). May be we can make an exchange? Lol

Edited by Sisaketmike

• 4 weeks later...

Bumrungrads prices are fairly correct, i have helped 2 girls this month that came to thailand for breast implants and they both paid 90,500 baht which was 500 baht more than the package price and also included 1 night stay and mentor implants.

• 4 weeks later...

I've just returned from Bangkok after having a tummy tuck, BA & lift on 31.08.09. I went to Bumrungrad and have nothing but positive comments and praise for my surgeon and the hospital, as far a the total cost goes it was what was quoted to me by the hospital. I found the whole experience to be very professional and by using Bangkok Makeover (Aussie Girl, Rachel) to liase with the hospital & surgeon on my behalf was fantastic. I stayed in Bangkok for 2 weeks as I had 3 procedures, I used the services of Aussie Girl (Rachel) for the entire time. I feel that if I had done this any other way things would not have gone so smoothly. A huge thank you to Rachel for making my stay and recovery so enjoyable. :)

• 2 months later...
I've just returned from Bangkok after having a tummy tuck, BA & lift on 31.08.09. I went to Bumrungrad and have nothing but positive comments and praise for my surgeon and the hospital, as far a the total cost goes it was what was quoted to me by the hospital. I found the whole experience to be very professional and by using Bangkok Makeover (Aussie Girl, Rachel) to liase with the hospital & surgeon on my behalf was fantastic. I stayed in Bangkok for 2 weeks as I had 3 procedures, I used the services of Aussie Girl (Rachel) for the entire time. I feel that if I had done this any other way things would not have gone so smoothly. A huge thank you to Rachel for making my stay and recovery so enjoyable. :)

hi can you send me rachels info

• 2 weeks later...

hi cindi

was just wondering if you had any information on how i can get in contact with rachel i am planning on going to thailand for ba next year

• 1 month later...

Hi From NZ,

I have just returned from Bangkok, I had BA done (looking absolutely awesome), along with a couple of other proceedures. I Stayed with Rachel (the Aussie girl also). She is incredibly knowledgeable in this field. She organised all my appointments, doctors and hospitals in liason with me, she picks you up at the airport, takes you to and from the hospital and does post op care and even takes you shopping. I highly recommend her to anyone who is thinking of going to Bangkok. Go to her site - bankokmakeovers dot com

Cleo

• 3 weeks later...

Bangkok for sure.

Prices vary by doctor, hospital and also type of implant.

This topic has been extensively discussed in this forum, do a search and you'll find many recommendations re doctors/hospitals along with price info and discussion of the pros and c ons of the different implant types and also different surgical approaches.

Do bear in mind that with cosmetic surgery, to a large extent you get what you pay for, and the cheapest options may be worse than not doing it at all.

Also, do not consider doing this in an outpatient clinic. It involves general anesthesia, you need a proper hospital.

I am slightly suprised at those prices. In the USA, 4,000 USD is the going rate. That would be 125-132,000 bt. I though it would be MUCH cheaper in Thailand. I had heard of prices in Pattay of 50,000 Bt. My wife wants them but I didn't think it would cost that much.

• 1 month later...

Hi there

I had my Breast lift with implants done a couple of months ago by Dr Preeyaphas. Rachel's (Aussie chick) service was unbelievable...just a great experience. Am really happy with my results.

Also check out www.thaimakeovers dot com another forum which has useful information.

Good luck

Sapphira

• 1 month later...

i have already booked an appt with Dr Puttisak of Hat Yai on 9 July. will be returning home on 10 July. the price he quoted is only 45,000Baht!

anyone travelling to Hat Yai on those days? i will be travelling alone,so kinda bored... :)