Breast Augmentation in Thailand

flamingtodd

I am looking for the best Plastic Surgeon in Thailand.

A promise made to my g/f was an Agmentation after breast feeding was over.

The baby is healthy and it is time to own up to my promise, but I am deathly afraid of a chop job that I have seen on so many L/B's.

If anyone has had experience with an excellent surgeon, please post their information.

It's not about cost, or a budget, it is about the best job that can be done.

I won't get into details on this forum, but I will say that my baby has a way of destroying all things beautiful. And I mean beautiful.

Thanks in advance

todd

<br />I am looking for the best Plastic Surgeon in Thailand. <br /><br /> A promise made to my g/f was an Agmentation after breast feeding was over.<br /><br />The baby is healthy and it is time to own up to my promise, but I am deathly afraid of a chop job that I have seen on so many L/B's. <br /><br />If anyone has had experience with an excellent surgeon, please post their information.<br /><br />It's not about cost, or a budget, it is about the best job that can be done.<br /><br />I won't get into details on this forum, but I will say that my baby has a way of destroying all things beautiful. And I mean beautiful.<br /><br />Thanks in advance<br /><br />todd<br />

FT, probably best to let uncle Huggy give the twins an exam, we might even consider the "before and after" option ;-)

Actually though, in all seriousness be careful here. Last year on the beach at Kata I saw this lady with zippers-like scars going from underneath to the nipple, I mean, Frankenstein-like boobs. Yes, they were big and jetting right out, but pretty gnarly.........

Edited by huggybear

Yanhee is cheap but not the best.

They forgot to put back my friends bellybutton after a tummytuck.

I would go with Bangkok Hospital in Phuket. Many westerns go there and get great results.

Even if your gf is Thai, she would probably get the best result there.

Bumungrad is another option.

Hope you will find a good doctor.

Take care!

Comehome :o

I want one tooooo :o

it always look better when you have two :D

One extra actually, two isn't enough these day.

wooo hoooo

ive still only got two hands so wouldnt know what to do with the 3rd.......ooops just had an idea :D

x'cuse me ! who say i will do for you sir ?

I want one tooooo :o

it always look better when you have two :D

One extra actually, two isn't enough these day.

wooo hoooo

ive still only got two hands so wouldnt know what to do with the 3rd.......ooops just had an idea :D

x'cuse me ! who say i will do for you sir ?

x'squeeze me madam,youre right its got nothing to do with me and my hands.........i got carried away :D .sorry

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know anything about silicone implants in Thailand? How much they are.. what er good places... if there are packages with hotels... anyone have experience with such an operation?

Thanks.

We have come across clinics charging as low as 40 000THB. Starts at around 2600USD for reputable hospital. Depending on size and facility used. Yanhee, BHG, or Bumrungrad are the places to go. MMR is coming close to 100 clients for BA in BKK... so, yes, some experience.

let me start another useless discussion about "taste":

keyser, you don't indicate if you're male or female, if you are looking for surgery for yourself or for your girlfriend/wife.

if it's for your lady, well, then enjoy it if you like it...

if it's for yourself, then JUST DON'T DO IT! i never understood why so many (thai) women want silicone. for me, there is nothing more repulsive than PLASTIC boobs; i want to feel the real thing. and trust me, small breasts suit the usually petite female thai body VERY well.

:o

If it is a man wanting it for his other half then the other half should ditch him an he should find someone who more naturally matches his ideal body shape.

Because nothing is more important to a man than his woman having the body shape he finds ideal? :o

OP could be looking for implants for himself. OP could be posting at his wife/gf's behest. Why do you "small boobs are best" men keep assailing the innocent posters looking for info on implants? At least here you can get silicone, rather than saline as in the US.

• 4 weeks later...

Why do all people think that when a girl wants a boob job, its to show off for guys? Im considering getting it done.. but it is for myself. I have AA, i dont fit any bra's and so many tops or dresses dont fit me because i have nothing to hold it up. Im not really skinny either, i got curvy hips (not fat ) people say.. oh why dont you try push up bras?? YEAH that would be great... if i fit them in the first place!!!

I am in australia, and i dont know if i should get them done here, or in thailand. My mum says dont do it in thailand beccause i wont get the after care. But i will save so much money getting them done in thailand. I have been rsearching for 2 years now, im sick of it! i have money saved up for my 'boob fund' haha

• 2 months later...
Why do all people think that when a girl wants a boob job, its to show off for guys? Im considering getting it done.. but it is for myself. I have AA, i dont fit any bra's and so many tops or dresses dont fit me because i have nothing to hold it up. Im not really skinny either, i got curvy hips (not fat ) people say.. oh why dont you try push up bras?? YEAH that would be great... if i fit them in the first place!!!

I am in australia, and i dont know if i should get them done here, or in thailand. My mum says dont do it in thailand beccause i wont get the after care. But i will save so much money getting them done in thailand. I have been rsearching for 2 years now, im sick of it! i have money saved up for my 'boob fund' haha

I couldn't agree more!! I had mine done and let me tell you it was the BEST thing I ever did FOR MYSELF. I had an A cup as well and saved up to get surgery done in Thailand. I chose Dr. Pat at Tokai clinic and I feel he did an amazing job. They feel natural, they look natural and I finally feel in proportion.

Depending on the quality of the implants and the degree of skill of whoever's doing it, I would think you'd get plenty of "after care" depending on where you hangout afterwards... Sorry, I couldn't resist.... I'm not a woman but I think I understand your situation although most Thai women do have acceptable boobs, and as mentioned, they fit their small frames......If I was a woman I don't think I would do it. I'm 80% bald and never gave 'plug implants' a second thought.

Just yesterday my gals daughter (18 yrs) had her nose 'fixed' with a small implant to correct the traditional Isaan nose. She went with a friend who had it done also...10,000 baht....

anyway, good luck if you do it. If not, you'll still be attractive to the right people, even to the one in the mirror.

Edited by JRinger

I couldn't agree more!! I had mine done and let me tell you it was the BEST thing I ever did FOR MYSELF. I had an A cup as well and saved up to get surgery done in Thailand. I chose Dr. Pat at Tokai clinic and I feel he did an amazing job. They feel natural, they look natural and I finally feel in proportion.

Just to get an idea here...

How has your life changed now that you have had BA? What is the BEST part about it...

- Your chest is heavier requiring your back to compensate and possibly facing lower back problems when you are older (rare).

- They get in the way when you exercise

- You will need to pay more to have revision work in 10-15 years

Or is the BEST part... All the boys look at you now?

Lets faces facts here folks. Aesthetic surgery is just that. Aesthetic surgery! It is completely (with some exceptions) self centered.

I do not disagree with cosmetic surgery, In fact I am one of the happy people that promote cosmetic/plastic surgery on a corporate level, but lets not kid ourselves.

I say surgery for everyone!! Check out MMR's profile and website to see how!

Edited by MMR

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Im Hannah :o Im new to this site and planning to visit Thailand this year for BA. Just reading through threads like this is a huge help for me in narrowing down my surgeon/hospital search, as there are so many places to chose from/check out.

Im from the UK, but currently living in Singapore on a perm basis. Both the UK and Singapore prices are very high for plastic surgery, so I thought id check out parts of Asia being that much closer for travelling now.

If anyone would like to PM with their personal experiences I would be forever grateful. I realise that voicing your story isnt always that easy on forums such as this. I have researched (as in only viewed websites so far!) a little bit and I have a lot more to do before making any final decisions, its such a huge thing for me and something that ive wanted to do for the past 6 or more years.

For the people out there making negative comments on why women want BA's, please dont pass comment when you have no idea what its like to be a totally flat chested woman. Its not fair and really unhelpful to hear your comments, this site is for advice on "Breast Implants" not personal and moral opinions against them.

Helpful comments and experiences are welcome, please PM me with any advice gals/guys!

Thanks so much!

Hannah x

• 1 month later...

Is it true that at tokai Clinic do the surgery on you while your awake (using general anesthetic) ... i think i read it on these forums somewhere.

also what brand of implants did they use?,

if you dont mind me asking, are you able to provide before and after pics? i understand if your not happy to do this tho.

Does anyone know anything about silicone implants in Thailand? How much they are.. what er good places... if there are packages with hotels... anyone have experience with such an operation?

Thanks.

I dont have any experience about silicone implants here in thailand..much better if you ask the doctor if how much it is..