Government House Plan Material Prices (issan)

We have chosen one of the government house plans HERE for our new build in Issan and have only modified it slightly from the original plan, I was wondering if anyone else has used this particular plan and if you have did you keep any record of how much materials you used i.e. how many square meters of roofing tiles and more importantly how much cement you used, just trying to get a rough idea of the materials involved. Many thanks.

• 8 months later...
We have chosen one of the government house plans for our new build in Issan and have only modified it slightly from the original plan, I was wondering if anyone else has used this particular plan and if you have did you keep any record of how much materials you used i.e. how many square meters of roofing tiles and more importantly how much cement you used, just trying to get a rough idea of the materials involved. Many thanks.

I am in the same situation and trying diffrend forums for getteing an answer of who-how much and so on.

We want to build the House 30 We are communicating with Allan the builder and considering that we want to use his company for the construction of house and wall.

Who did you want to use for building your house ?

Hope to hear from you - You hear from me if i find some information of what you need

A30.pdf