Btv Cable Internet

Thaigreg

I signed up with this service on 15 Aug and up until last week have had excellent speed and service. On 4 Nov I lost internet service and after several calls to their customer service number I was reconnected on 6 Nov around 4:30pm. I didn't realize until after the technicians left that I had no speed at all. For the next 5 days after numerous calls and technicians telling me that the problem was in the "lines, still no speed. The next day after calling again I was told that the reason why I wasn't getting any speed was that the sites I was going to were international and not local (Thailand). I checked my speed with adslthailand website and it ranged from 170 to 562 for downland and 9 to 32 for upload. I'm suppose to get 2M download speed and was receiving this until last week. No one at their office can explain to me why my service was changed or decreased. My contact is for month to month and today is the last day of this month and I will cancel this service. Does anyone else have this service and experienced any similar problems? :o

I signed up with this service on 15 Aug and up until last week have had excellent speed and service. On 4 Nov I lost internet service and after several calls to their customer service number I was reconnected on 6 Nov around 4:30pm. I didn't realize until after the technicians left that I had no speed at all. For the next 5 days after numerous calls and technicians telling me that the problem was in the "lines, still no speed. The next day after calling again I was told that the reason why I wasn't getting any speed was that the sites I was going to were international and not local (Thailand). I checked my speed with adslthailand website and it ranged from 170 to 562 for downland and 9 to 32 for upload. I'm suppose to get 2M download speed and was receiving this until last week. No one at their office can explain to me why my service was changed or decreased. My contact is for month to month and today is the last day of this month and I will cancel this service. Does anyone else have this service and experienced any similar problems? :o

I have had BTV for about 2 months now I had big problems at first but I could not fault their service although a little inexperienced they tried very hard to cure my problems including having 7 engineers at one time working inside on computer and also on the cables outside now I have very good speeds the only problem I have it disconnects quite often which I will try to get sorted when I get back to Thailand

One question guys, soes BTV cable internet serve all areas where they offer cable TV? I a BTV subscriber, but even the installation guys did not know anything about the cable internet. Currently I am subscribed to Maxnet Premier 2048/1024 and very satisfied with it. Best package I had so far!

One question guys, soes BTV cable internet serve all areas where they offer cable TV? I a BTV subscriber, but even the installation guys did not know anything about the cable internet. Currently I am subscribed to Maxnet Premier 2048/1024 and very satisfied with it. Best package I had so far!

Not sure, but I am a BTV subscriber and was given a discount on connection and modem costs when I signed up.

Greg