Stockmarket Trading, Forex, Commodities.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DXY.

Breakout of the Dollar Index above 80.00 would signal an advance to 82.00 and confirm the primary up-trend. The long-term target remains at 85.00*. Don't want to see a close below 79.30 .

Current price 79.399

Price action at present most FX dollar cross pairs seems to be a corrective move higher, this could last for another 48 hrs.

This should alert you all to sell rallies.And whats happening now could be the rally to sell. Look to 50%, 61.8 and 78.6 fibs, weekly and monthly pivots.

Reversal points

4hr levels are.

Cable 5825, 1.5850/75 major 5950.

EU 3240 1.3260/90 , could say 3300, and major 3394

AUDUSD 1.0670 1.06710, 1.0718/45 ,1.0840.

Kiwi. 8270 8340/50 major 8408

The above levels are on extension.,

Edited by Paulo1

Classic trades coming into play with Greece situation with a "Buy the rumour sell the Fact" arising potentially overnight........

Indicies whacking higher at time of typing in anticipation of a successful outcome........

Classic trades coming into play with Greece situation with a "Buy the rumour sell the Fact" arising potentially overnight........

Indicies whacking higher at time of typing in anticipation of a successful outcome........

be a big move to take out the Dax doule top at 6775 zone. 6806 some heavy resistance.

FTSE 5893.5900 i am going to wait for the move higher and try for a sell entries. I like the zone they are in.

Whats your plan Chivas?

DXY.

Breakout of the Dollar Index above 80.00 would signal an advance to 82.00 and confirm the primary up-trend. The long-term target remains at 85.00*. Don't want to see a close below 79.30 .

Current price 79.399

Price action at present most FX dollar cross pairs seems to be a corrective move higher, this could last for another 48 hrs.

This should alert you all to sell rallies.And whats happening now could be the rally to sell. Look to 50%, 61.8 and 78.6 fibs, weekly and monthly pivots.

Reversal points

4hr levels are.

Cable 5825, 1.5850/75 major 5950.

EU 3240 1.3260/90 , could say 3300, and major 3394

AUDUSD 1.0670 1.06710, 1.0718/45 ,1.0840.

Kiwi. 8370 8340/50 major 8408

The above levels are on extension.,

Kiwi. 8370 looks to be in play, wait for 4hr close

AUDUSD 1.0670 high of 1.0667 at this point

EU 3240 has smashed through and possible reversal point now at 3260, 4hr still strong, 3290 maybe the target.

Cable 5825 had a it of a stall but not convincing. US opening might drive them up more.

be a big move to take out the Dax doule top at 6775 zone. 6806 some heavy resistance.

FTSE 5893.5900 i am going to wait for the move higher and try for a sell entries. I like the zone they are in.

Whats your plan Chivas?

At the moment as I type I'm out of the market.........

My instinct tells me to short the FTSE and Dax 23.00 hours GMT but instinct doesn't pay the bills.

I'm going to stay out but I'd short if I had no option !!

why I entered this Trade?

the WIgs in the 15M were pointing down

ca5k2tkk.gif

would love to see your guys posting charts and explain, what makes you enter the trade and why you excit

maybe we can learn from each other - everybody has different Tradingstyles and different Reasons to enter and exit a Trade

lets share for a great Purpose for all of us

cheers

Edited by DummDays

Whats your plan Chivas?

..6806 some heavy resistance...

this was the Reason, why I used 6811 as SL

thanks for sharing

Gold again on Sell Level, in the 15 M Chart is forming a Triple Top - but this Time, its going further up

I will wait for a small Retracement ( my Indicator show overbought ) and will go long soon

Edited by DummDays

1680 was gold entry , concern is the weekly engulfing candles.

Sold GBPUSD at 5726 still hold part position.

EU sold 3131.closed plus 39

AUDNZD sold at 1.2995 plus 100 at stop.

USDJPY bought at 80.02 plus 96 at stop

NZDUSD sold at 8159 minus 40

Sold EURCAD at 1.31500 plus 97 at stop

GBPCAD sold at 5660 plus 123 at stop.

The signal on all these trade came from a daily timeframe. excepy gold which was a 1hr.

1680 was gold entry , concern is the weekly engulfing candles.

Sold GBPUSD at 5726 still hold part position.

EU sold 3131.closed plus 39

AUDNZD sold at 1.2995 plus 100 at stop.

USDJPY bought at 80.02 plus 96 at stop

NZDUSD sold at 8159 minus 40

Sold EURCAD at 1.31500 plus 97 at stop

GBPCAD sold at 5660 plus 123 at stop.

The signal on all these trade came from a daily timeframe. excepy gold which was a 1hr.

looks like you killed it this week pauloclap2.gif going to move up timeframes and trade the daily as per your advice

• 2 weeks later...

Still working on being consistently profitable and not making reccomendations but happy to share some trades as and when to add to the mix.

23/03/12

short usd/jpy 82.876 initial stop @ 83.226 (risk or 1R being 35 points) initial tp being 81.80

stop currently at breakeven.

Still working on being consistently profitable and not making reccomendations but happy to share some trades as and when to add to the mix.

23/03/12

short usd/jpy 82.876 initial stop @ 83.226 (risk or 1R being 35 points) initial tp being 81.80

stop currently at breakeven.

and stopped out at breakeven.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

I trade FX and have recently moved to Bangkok.I was wondering if anybody can help me with some good info regarding a good internet provider and what internet providers all of you guys trading use in Thailand.

Sorry i know this might not be so relevant to this forum,but i find it easier to post on a already existing thread thank waiting for someone to discover a newly created thread.

Many thanks and lots of pips to all

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have an idea if the USD/THB is going to change if the Euro totally sinks back down to equal levels of the USD ? I'm very surprised to see that the THB is the same or very close to the same. I thought when the Euro was at 1.45 they were only getting 43 baht per Euro.

IDK I don't try to really understand how this all works. Seems similar to the stock market. Some scheme to try to take our $ and if we're lucky to make some.

Hi there

I trade FX and have recently moved to Bangkok.I was wondering if anybody can help me with some good info regarding a good internet provider and what internet providers all of you guys trading use in Thailand.

Sorry i know this might not be so relevant to this forum,but i find it easier to post on a already existing thread thank waiting for someone to discover a newly created thread.

Many thanks and lots of pips to all

Can you not continue to use an online UK-based FX provider?

he is talking about internet providers, not trading platforms.

Not a lot of options here man, but I use ToT for internet. Generally ok, but can get a little spotty around 6-730.

You are, of course, 100% correct. Proof of my doziness.