Stockmarket Trading, Forex, Commodities.

Sorry for the chart shot, just realised it was taken on a much larger screen, hence the resolution.

If cable can hold this break prepare yourself for some nice returns. It should do 200 points.

EURAUD maybe a bold call in relation to AUD strength and EUR greek etc, You know, I trade what i see, not what i feel. as long as risk is valued correctly thats all you should be worried about.

Edited by Paulo1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cable trade reversed of the TL , Booked two positions and will hold 1 position long. stop 5995

EU same ol. waiting, always aware of friday evening.

Perhaps time for a beer.

Cable trade reversed of the TL , Booked two positions and will hold 1 position long. stop 5995

Perhaps time for a beer.

Not a normal Friday, window dressing yesterday and Independence Day in the US on Monday. Might go ping pong all day leaving you frustrated in the end. Better to take money off the table and enjoy a long weekend well at least for me.

Good trades.

Perhaps time for a beer.

Not a normal Friday, window dressing yesterday and Independence Day in the US on Monday. Might go ping pong all day leaving you frustrated in the end. Better to take money off the table and enjoy a long weekend well at least for me.

Good trades.

Was slow.Monday and Fridays are never that great on FX. Thats what i have found in the pasy anyway.

EA got stopped out. then went long GY and AY. Closed cable then entered again 6013 with a 50 pip stop.have closed that trade at 6060. I think we will see some upside on this next week..

Will post an update on Live Cattle next week. I have an option play on it also.

Cheers,

Have a great weekend to all.

Have been following this thread with interest Paulo1 since inception and you should be congratulated for time and effort given.

Mostly your trading appears to be FX

Do you trade the Indicies to any extent ??

I particulary follow the Dax using a one point spread via Tradefair.

Do you have any views for the coming week ?? My view is that there will be a 20-30 rise on opening but will see a reversal as traders take profit from last weeks 250 point rise ??

Interested in your comments on Dax or other Indicies.

Have been following this thread with interest Paulo1 since inception and you should be congratulated for time and effort given.

Mostly your trading appears to be FX

Do you trade the Indicies to any extent ??

I particulary follow the Dax using a one point spread via Tradefair.

Do you have any views for the coming week ?? My view is that there will be a 20-30 rise on opening but will see a reversal as traders take profit from last weeks 250 point rise ??

Interested in your comments on Dax or other Indicies.

Hi Chivas

I use to trade Indices alot in the past. I still take a trade if i get the correct signal. Am planning to start trading them again this month.

My opinion on most global indices is they will be bearish. form now through to mid september 2011 and then see a run through to feb 2012. So at present i am looking to sell rallies. I will post a detailed opinion before Euro opeing in about 5 hrs.

GBPUSD buy at 1.6067/55.down to 1.6000, Stop 5969 Target 1 6186 target 2 6244. If this trade gather some momentun could well see 1.6300, Zone to watch is 6125 would like to see it break that area.

Entering FX trades prior euro open can be a bit dodgy so just be aware of that on this trade. Perhaps halve your normal position. USA holliday also.

Edited by Paulo1

Hi Chivas,

As you thought it has opened up higher to 7443.20 . Looking at the daily we currently trading at a previous resistance point with a candle cluster starting 14th feb to 18th and presenting a bearish engulfing candle on the 19th which resulted in a move from 7441.82, to low 6389.39 on march 15th 11, from that low there has been a nice move to a high of 7,600. there is also a possible head and shoulder formation in the process if it reverses.

At this time i would be looking for a possible reversal 7430 area and a move back to 7289.20 being first target. I would need to get a reversal signal prior taking that entry.Thats based on Daily and 4hr. I would be watching the 1hr for a reversal or a break above last 1 hr candle high of 7443.20, high of the day made on last 1hr candle, 15 minute showing small signs of reversal.

Its actually difficult to perform a complete analysis as i am unware of the timeframe you trade. Intraday trading i would be looking at 1hr,15min and 5min trading in direction higher timeframes 4hr and daily.

Last weeks high close has been broken, that is generally viewed as bullish. And the way the 1hr candle broke it could be an exaustion move. So the key is patience, risk management.

Hi Chivas,

As you thought it has opened up higher to 7443.20 . Looking at the daily we currently trading at a previous resistance point with a candle cluster starting 14th feb to 18th and presenting a bearish engulfing candle on the 19th which resulted in a move from 7441.82, to low 6389.39 on march 15th 11, from that low there has been a nice move to a high of 7,600. there is also a possible head and shoulder formation in the process if it reverses.

At this time i would be looking for a possible reversal 7430 area and a move back to 7289.20 being first target. I would need to get a reversal signal prior taking that entry.Thats based on Daily and 4hr. I would be watching the 1hr for a reversal or a break above last 1 hr candle high of 7443.20, high of the day made on last 1hr candle, 15 minute showing small signs of reversal.

Its actually difficult to perform a complete analysis as i am unware of the timeframe you trade. Intraday trading i would be looking at 1hr,15min and 5min trading in direction higher timeframes 4hr and daily.

Last weeks high close has been broken, that is generally viewed as bullish. And the way the 1hr candle broke it could be an exaustion move. So the key is patience, risk management.

Interesting thanks.

Hang Seng currently up 360 points..

EURGBP, waiting for a entry signal sell, Maybe today or tomorrow. Supp. 9009, 8978 res. 9046 9059 on 4hr chart. Daily close could be the key on this.

Cable trade posted earlier entry was .1.6072 watching closely, 4hr seems intact although has hit resistance at 1.6114 zone.

Am still long GBPYEN from friday and closed AY at +48

EURGBP, waiting for a entry signal sell, Maybe today or tomorrow. Supp. 9009, 8978 res. 9046 9059 on 4hr chart. Daily close could be the key on this.

Cable trade posted earlier entry was .1.6072 watching closely, 4hr seems intact although has hit resistance at 1.6114 zone.

Where are you based Paulo1 ?? Working from ??

Where are you based Paulo1 ?? Working from ??

Presently in New Zealand visiting family and trying to get into some skiing/snow boarding , No snow yet...

Most of the time i am based between Bali, Thai, Laos and sometimes HK.

EURGBP sell market 9013, stop 9071 Target 1 6244 Target 2 8922

Have not read all of this thread yet...but will one day soon....

In the mean time....this comment from another thread...is there much truth in it ?? I would like to get into this some more...just never taken the first step and would really like to get involved in Thai stocks if possible for an in-country income source one day.

LOL....anyone who invests 1 cent in the idiotic Country is a complete numbskull..from the stockmarket down to the dirt you will be screwed 1 way or another

Well i made a 30% return on the stock market last year and Thai stocks have some of the biggest dividends in the world- i would say you'd be a fool NOT to invest here...:)

Also your offer for advice and help in the OP was very considerate.

Edited by Nawtier

Have not read all of this thread yet...but will one day soon....

In the mean time....this comment from another thread...is there much truth in it ?? I would like to get into this some more...just never taken the first step and would really like to get involved in Thai stocks if possible for an in-country income source one day.

LOL....anyone who invests 1 cent in the idiotic Country is a complete numbskull..from the stockmarket down to the dirt you will be screwed 1 way or another

Well i made a 30% return on the stock market last year and Thai stocks have some of the biggest dividends in the world- i would say you'd be a fool NOT to invest here...:)

Also your offer for advice and help in the OP was very considerate.

Investing is about risk, no matter where you invest there will always be risk, USA, AUS. Thai etc. Trading in a nut shell, is purely the ability to manage risk.

Is the dog in your pic a border collie?

Edited by Paulo1

long USDCAD 9624 stop 9581 target 1 9687 Target 2 9717

. Big zone here for cable at 1.6000

EG look on the up have lightened my position.

Cable entry was added at 1.6015. Char attached showing live account entries.

Watching intraday support resistance zone, NFP week and heaps of news. trade with caution.

post-49444-0-40300100-1309857638_thumb.g

post-49444-0-64084100-1309857761_thumb.g

post-49444-0-04290100-1309857803_thumb.g

long USDCAD 9624 stop 9581 target 1 9687 Target 2 9717

. Big zone here for cable at 1.6000

EG look on the up have lightened my position.

Closed the Cad trade at 7 pip loss

Not willing to hold over this USD strength. Nice to see the othertrades move in a favourable direction

Edited by Paulo1

If you are trading these signal make sure you employ correct position size. I am using risk 2%, Which is high for me. If i am trading large accounts i will use .032% risk. Having been in this game for a sometime i plan to be here a lot longer.

Cable approaches yesterdays high, if this breaks traget 1 will get hit , if not look to scale profits out.

If you are on MT4 , click on your trade in termial, choose close order, and enter the amount you wish to close in the volume tab . then hit close, This is very handy to know.

Edited by Paulo1

Have taken 189 pips profit on the cable trade three positions were entered. Last position was 1.6015 which was closed for 98 pips , 45 from entry 1.6055 and and 46 from entry 6067.<BR><BR>EG presently hold 2 positions from entry 9011. Expect a bigger move lower <BR><BR>USDCAD after closing for a 6 pip loss i entered re-entered 2 positions at 9624 and 9623. I really need to see a 9650 close and above . <BR><BR>EURUSD. This looks interesting. I see a change in sentiment. The view today is for a down move. Sell rallies around these numbers. 1.4457 and 1.4500 . Wiil need to see a reversal signal at these zones.<BR><BR>i have placed a pending order to sell at 1.4457, stop 4530 with a target 1.4361. Charts attached,

post-49444-0-10576200-1309907856_thumb.g

post-49444-0-05795400-1309907978_thumb.g

Edited by Paulo1

Channel Trade Method.

Instructions are on the chart.

I use method often, Its really basic, which is what i like.

EU entry 4457 was just triggered.

Watching CADYEN for a possible sell entry , no confirmation as yet.

post-49444-0-93946700-1309918983_thumb.g

post-49444-0-27937700-1309919099_thumb.g

Edited by Paulo1

EU trade triggered at 1.4457 as posted. just hit first target 4361 Plus 96 pips. target 2 1.4300. This was a great entry. hardly took any heat at all.

USDCAD long entry 9624 present price 9642 present pips plus 19. watching 9649 high and 9645. will take profits if these are not broken.

CADYEN sell was 84.041 presently holding 15 pip profit watching 83.84 low.

So at present there is over 100 pips in the bank for today. All trades were posted prior the move.

Entered a trade on USDCHF long. Was a 15 min signal which i don't post.

Reason entry was USDCAD getting stronger , should translate into USDCHF, but not always.

And had a low high close doji at support . Chart attached.

State of Origin Final tonight. Go Queensland.

post-49444-0-92020400-1309943227_thumb.g

Hi Chivas,

Interesting thanks.

Hang Seng currently up 360 points..

Just looking at the Dax. Looks like a reversal in play .

I am looking at selling 7,424 to 7,450 and stop 7,482.85 zone, maybe just 7,300 ,.

Edited by Paulo1