Stockmarket Trading, Forex, Commodities.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dax now down 100 points at 0825 BST

Big gap down, 7.341.54 at writing. I would wait for a 1hr close before any entries. 7,300 minor support , could test 7000. The daily chart setup is bearish and would be a seller on rallies to resistance zone 7,400 and watching the 30min candle high of 7358.50.

Confident that reversal from last week should continue.

here it is 7000 hit

Anyone have any problems trading from Thailand with slippage. My brokers are UK based and was thinking about trading from Thailand for a while and was just wondering which ISP's are the better than others. Ping/latency/reliability etc. Although i'm not a scalper i do trade off 5 minute charts.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if anyone else is connected to London, but bandwidth depends where you are in Thailand? Or at least it did in my experience. Any slippage will be more down to the broker than net latency I imagine.

Personally I had to leave Phuket as had huge latency issues and have been in BKK 5/6yrs now, and in general its got noticeably better.

Originally had dedicated leased line via pafcificnet in singapore that was routed directly to MFglobal in London, and it was good 90% of the time, but 250k pcm.

Nowdays you can just use a business line (larger bandwidth) with True internet or even a personal ADSL line if you go for the 10MB package, which of course you wont get anywhere near; mines clearly been limited to 1mb down/100kbps up.

TIT ;)

Cad looks to have some strength.

Am looking at GBPCAD , EURCAD as a sell Also watching the USDSGD for a possible sell.

Cable buy placed earlier has consolidated l between 5900 and 5955 zones. Candles presently look bearish. on 4hr GMT+2

Waiting Euro opening.

Edited by Paulo1

Hi Chivas.,

The Dax has hit that number 7000.

Boy did it !! Another class forecast-well done. Have been away from markets for a few days (holiday) but you were certainly spot on !!

Hi Chivas.,

The Dax has hit that number 7000.

Boy did it !! Another class forecast-well done. Have been away from markets for a few days (holiday) but you were certainly spot on !!

Thanks mate,

Cable trade yesterday was a beauty also , was posted 8hrs prior move, not too much heat and got 180 pips off it.

EA trade not looking good, may close it, that 1hr 1hr top pattern is to strong to ignor.

Must admit to my ego, posted some bloody good signals recently.

Strange people on this forum, a mate said,if you are looking any compliments from Thai Visa forum, forget it...lol

so my plan is to post results, not signals..lol

Edited by Paulo1

Starting to think EA and USDJPY are the two apples i should stay away from, but i will hold on.

EA daily is strong, have a daily pivot number 1.3173, S1 3137 and the stop on this trade is 3129, does that make sense?

Think the USDCAD short will produce.

Edited by Paulo1

Must admit to my ego, posted some bloody good signals recently.

Strange people on this forum, a mate said,if you are looking any compliments from Thai Visa forum, forget it...lol

so my plan is to post results, not signals..lol

Keep em coming !!!

USDCAD have placed a small sell in at 9665 Stop 60 pips T1 70 pips T2 110 pips

Both targets hit, re entered 9580, presently sitting on 50 profit

Went short AUDCAD 1.02714 first target hit 1.0201 stop moved to 1.0216 current price 1.0141 on the close.

Sold EG 8766 still holding. have taking some off the table.

sold Cable 6130 for 30 pips.

27th June 2011 I will began post free signals based on the Daily and 4hr Charts for FX, Gold and Silver. Trades will have entry, stop, and targets.

There is a big shift happening in the markets at present.

Just to update you on the grammer and bad smelling, "free signals based on Daily and 4hr charts" to clarify everything, the wording was not to motivate you to buy my free siganls (which r free) but was rather to alert you to all the scamming brokers and MT4 traders trying to get your cash. I believe my free signals have produced larger profits than signal services which you have to pay for., and for FREE, plus the educational value, well thats an added bonus.

If anyone is in dispute with this, please post. No dought i will hear from Badge as he works in the financial industry and relies on you as a customer to get commission, thus being the reason i suspect he dislikes my Free signals.

Edited by Paulo1

Paulo1,

As I mentioned previously I am 95% an Indicies Trader with very occasional forays into Sterling/Dollar and Euro/Dollar.

I see the debt mountain facing the States has surfaced again over the weekend with Obama being warned in no uncertain to cut expenditure across the board.

The £/$ finished more or less flat friday.

My view is when markets open we may well see a sustained rise in favour of Sterling.

You mentioned couple posts ago you think Dollar weakness is in the offing ?? (Your analysis on Gold is noted likewise.)

My views are sentiment driven rather than any technical analysis ??

Any thoughts ??

Paulo1,

As I mentioned previously I am 95% an Indicies Trader with very occasional forays into Sterling/Dollar and Euro/Dollar.

I see the debt mountain facing the States has surfaced again over the weekend with Obama being warned in no uncertain to cut expenditure across the board.

My view is when markets open we may well see a sustained rise in favour of Sterling.

You mentioned couple posts ago you think Dollar weakness is in the offing ?? (Your analysis on Gold is noted likewise.)

Any thoughts ??

My long term view on gold is bullish, I mentioned possible reversal at the number 1600, thats just from a trading perspective . currently at 1597.98 as i write this. The weekly and daily charts are very bullish and i think we could see 1650 and much more.

I also like the look of Sterling, I would prefer to find a entry long around 1.6027 area, will see how the day shapes up with Euro opening later.

Paulo1,

Any thoughts ??

My long term view on gold is bullish, I mentioned possible reversal at the number 1600, thats just from a trading perspective . currently at 1597.98 as i write this. The weekly and daily charts are very bullish and i think we could see 1650 and much more.

I also like the look of Sterling, I would prefer to find a entry long around 1.6027 area, will see how the day shapes up with Euro opening later.

Duly noted and thank you.

Chivas