Stockmarket Trading, Forex, Commodities.

If anyone is in dispute with this, please post. No dought i will hear from Badge as he works in the financial industry and relies on you as a customer to get commission, thus being the reason i suspect he dislikes my Free signals.

OK, I'll bite Paulo :)

But what on earth makes you think I work in the financial industry? And even if I were, I think youre being a bit optimistic if you think your 'free signals' are significant to any market participants ;)

As I noted on here before, IMVHO anyone taking free signals is a fool, and anyone offering free signals should concentrate on their own trading, just my opinion.

Im certain I read you offering mentoring, teaching, signal services etc etc before on this thread, over the years, but if I simply have my wires crossed, and youre just a chap in New Zealand that likes giving 'free signals' to a bunch of expats in Thailand for no reason other than the thanks it garners and your own generosity then fair play to you, thats a wonderfully benevolent move. :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone is in dispute with this, please post. No dought i will hear from Badge as he works in the financial industry and relies on you as a customer to get commission, thus being the reason i suspect he dislikes my Free signals.

OK, I'll bite Paulo :)

But what on earth makes you think I work in the financial industry? And even if I were, I think youre being a bit optimistic if you think your 'free signals' are significant to any market participants ;)

As I noted on here before, IMVHO anyone taking free signals is a fool, and anyone offering free signals should concentrate on their own trading, just my opinion.

Im certain I read you offering mentoring, teaching, signal services etc etc before on this thread, over the years, but if I simply have my wires crossed, and youre just a chap in New Zealand that likes giving 'free signals' to a bunch of expats in Thailand for no reason other than the thanks it garners and your own generosity then fair play to you, thats a wonderfully benevolent move. :)

Don't see any complaints, except ofcourse yours Badge.. Having traded successfully since 1989 i believe i have something to offer, even if i am presently in New Zealand , at my choice, after 25yrs yrs travelling the world trading its nice to be home for a while, plus having the rugby world cup in a couple of months i think it will be nice to be here.

Why don't you post just 1 signal , thats all, . then perhaps we could take you more seriously. maybe.

I know you won't post a signal, but something positive would be dandy great. Am sure i read somewhere you worked in the financial world. Or perhaps you just implied that.

Anyway mate have a job to do, 4hr closing.

thanx for the compliments.

No clean 4hr signals. Have some good zones, Just a typical monday.

Looking at cable 1.604 zone to buy, price action at that point will dictate the trade direction.

Gold has had a high of 1600.60,

Looking at cable 1.604 zone to buy, price action at that point will dictate the trade direction.

Yes watching Gold Paulo1-as you say just touched 1600 but only lagging now by split margin still.

Ive gone long at 1.6075 on Sterling

Edited by Chivas

Yes watching Gold Paulo1-as you say just touched 1600 but only lagging now by split margin still.

Watch the gbpusd. Looking at a possible 60 to 100 pip move down, Key numbers 1.59990 and 1.59340 looking higher 1.6063 daily pivot and 1.6119

Watch the gbpusd. Looking at a possible 60 to 100 pip move down, Key numbers 1.59990 and 1.59340 looking higher 1.6063 daily pivot and 1.6119

Yes I entered too early re your entry point of 1.6027 of yesterday-think it actual hit your point-was down around 50 points but it has pulled back during night to level.

Picked up 45 points on Gold when it spurted 4-5 dollars in 5-10 minute period around 22.00 Thailand time last night.It edged back to 1602 but as type is up again at 1603.5

I only entered £3 a point on it as I'm always cautious of a market I've not traded before but am considering a £2 a point buy with a wide stop and just let it ride bearing in mind your thoughts it could push to 1650 over coming days/weeks ??

When I say wide stop I mean 400 pips.

Edited by Chivas

Out at 1.6127 for 52@£10

Holding Gold with 400 pip stop opened 1605 dead with a lets see where this goes agenda on this one.

If I had waited for Paulo1's indicated entry on the Sterling/Dollar trade I would have garnered around 100 pips profit as opposed to 52 though am pleased to start the week with a "flyer" !

Again thanks to Paulo1 for confirming my original thoughts on the £/$ Trade.

Out at 1.6127 for 52@£10

Holding Gold with 400 pip stop opened 1605 dead with a lets see where this goes agenda on this one.

If I had waited for Paulo1's indicated entry on the Sterling/Dollar trade I would have garnered around 100 pips profit as opposed to 52 though am pleased to start the week with a "flyer" !

Again thanks to Paulo1 for confirming my original thoughts on the £/$ Trade.

Great Work on cable.

Watch that gold play. I have a 4hr sell signal on it. Engulfing candle on the daily also. Weekly is still bullish.. I wiill post a chart a later.

cable,87 pips for me there, and closed Cadyen for a small loss. Then entered CHFJPY sell at 96.78 , sitting about 80 up.

Austraian Stock Market. (ASX)

BTU was my last big runner. -07 to over $1.00 , entry was posted here.

I am looking for overall sector weakness to enter.

A-Cap Resources. code (ACB)

Argent Minerals ARD

Alcoyne Resources AYN

Discovery Metals DML/

Presently holdi ZGL from 49

The US has only to this friday to extend debt ceiling, They need time to put it in law and enact it beofore the 2nd August deadline. If they raise the ceiling, more debt means strong silver/gold prices, if they don't and we see a default, we will see even stronger silve/gold prices.

Edited by Paulo1

Down 171 points on Gold but holding still for same reason as opened.

Wide spread-considering averaging down but will hold fire till main European markets open and review.

1576 zone is where i would watch and see what happens there and 1550 also This trade is in no real danger, just time. Its good you entered a small position and have room to average down.. It was always going to do a reversal of the 1600 zone. On the 4hr trend up the average point of the reversals is about 150 ish and around 1000 on the daily. To me is makes sense that the 1550 zone should hold.

Have opened Sterling at 1.6124 long with 20 point target @10

S/L at 1.6074

Edited in,

Just reading one of the many email articles I get on trading and one particular one I follow from ADVFN is advocating Gold at 1780 by year end...

Edited by Chivas

S/L at 1.6074

Edited in,

Just reading one of the many email articles I get on trading and one particular one I follow from ADVFN is advocating Gold at 1780 by year end...

Good morning or afternoon.

Risking 50 pips to make 20 pips Chivas seems quite aggressve. GL

ADVFN advocates alot! ;)

S/L at 1.6074

Edited in,

Good morning or afternoon.

Risking 50 pips to make 20 pips Chivas seems quite aggressve. GL

ADVFN advocates alot! ;)

Agreed it is, but my opinion is we wont see 1.6075 again for some time.

S/L at 1.6074

Edited in,

Out at 1.6144 for 20@10

Gold up 200 points from lows of yesterday.

Holding at minus 47 as I type...

I believe the DAX will break back through 7300 shortly, possibly today in anticipation of a smooth Eurozone meeting and onward discussions re Greece and the calming of the Euro markets.

Re the debt mountain in the States-if they raise the debt ceiling you can't help thinking they are just delaying the inevitable for a later time.On the other hand if they refuse to increase then does that further put Gold in the driving seat as a safe haven-interesting times indeed...

I believe the DAX will break back through 7300 shortly, possibly today in anticipation of a smooth Eurozone meeting and onward discussions re Greece and the calming of the Euro markets.

Re the debt mountain in the States-if they raise the debt ceiling you can't help thinking they are just delaying the inevitable for a later time.On the other hand if they refuse to increase then does that further put Gold in the driving seat as a safe haven-interesting times indeed...

In a way its a shame gold never fell more, could have been a nice low entry. I have 4hr buy on gold at present, daily engulfing seems to have been cancelled out.

I am long EU, EY, GY, Cable, looking at NZDJPY long also 67.50 zone. Alot od consolidation at present and with all these debt issues being in everyones minds things could change real fast.

Dax duly broke 7300 where my limit automated for a tasty 75@£10.

Good week all round which would become excellent if Gold moved up to 1610-1615 over next 36 hours.

Buy EURUSD 1.4167 stop 1.4061 T1 1.4321 T2 1.4385.

I am long EU, EY, GY, Cable, looking at NZDJPY long also 67.50 zone. Alot od consolidation at present and with all these debt issues being in everyones minds things could change real fast.

All targets hit. EU plus t1 =152 t2 =217 Total Eurusd 369, Ey plus 114, Gy plus 69, Cable plus 208. Still hiolding some cable. EU and Cable trade was @$15 aud per pip, others were $5

Looking at buy on the EG 8830, waiting for close 8835 above and will enter on retrace.

Edited by Paulo1

Buy EURUSD 1.4167 stop 1.4061 T1 1.4321 T2 1.4385.

All targets hit. EU plus t1 =152 t2 =217 Total Eurusd 369, Ey plus 114, Gy plus 69, Cable plus 208. Still hiolding some cable. EU and Cable trade was @$15 aud per pip, others were $5

Looking at buy on the EG 8830, waiting for close 8835 above and will enter on retrace.

A good week alround..

Here's to Monday next..

Buy EURGBP @ 8830 stop 87800 target 1 8875 target 2 8924. if target 1 is hit move stop to breakeven.

EG reversed to 8797 . 33 pip loss at present, still hold.

Yes watched it.

It moved up to 8844 on my screen (may have gone higher when not monitoring) not long after you posted and then fell away.