Stockmarket Trading, Forex, Commodities.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trade Timeframe 2months for usdchf trade/

Sell limit USDCHF @ 7560 or above, stop 7754 target 7200/100 adjust position size for larger than usual stop.

Sell limit EURUSD @ 1.4178 stop 1,4317 t1 1.3978 t2 1.3873

Edited by Paulo1

Sell limit AUDUSD 1.0157 stop 1.0223 target parity to USD. China alot of news today, so anything remotely negative will be hit the AUD.

As said the AUD should fall and did. Was taken out @9950 plus 200. Watch parity closely, could become resistance or we may see a very fast reversal.

Don't like trying to catch falling knives, but FTSE and WTI both at 38.2% fib big gap down on WTI and up on gold so decided to open some swingers, long FTSE 5146, oil 8350 and short gold from 1705.

http://imageshack.us...ftse100dfb.png/

In a strong trending market a 38.2 fib is not a strong number swing high/low. Long the period , stronger the number. In a strong trending market look for atleast 50% fib . 61.8 even better.

Don't like trying to catch falling knives, but FTSE and WTI both at 38.2% fib big gap down on WTI and up on gold so decided to open some swingers, long FTSE 5146, oil 8350 and short gold from 1705.

In a strong trending market a 38.2 fib is not a strong number swing high/low. Long the period , stronger the number. In a strong trending market look for atleast 50% fib . 61.8 even better.

Yea really need to stop trading counter trend but I felt yesterday there was confluence across a number of markets and a number of things caught my eye wasn't basing the decision totally off the fibs. Came out -180pips across the board yesterday not a good day but could be worse. Thinking of trying to Incorporate Heiken-ashi candles into my trading to stop me taking counter trend trades.

Yea really need to stop trading counter trend but I felt yesterday there was confluence across a number of markets and a number of things caught my eye wasn't basing the decision totally off the fibs. Came out -180pips across the board yesterday not a good day but could be worse. Thinking of trying to Incorporate Heiken-ashi candles into my trading to stop me taking counter trend trades.

If thats plus 180 pips , thats a great day.

Not many set-ups from the 4hr. Do have a sell on cable @ 1.6220 stop 1,6430 t1 6182 t2 6111. prefer a higher sell entry. or can wait for a sell stop @ 1.6220

Eurusd signal from earlier is still in play, last 4hr candle close was right on daily pivot @ 1.4231

USDJPY looks to sell off further. Strong support 76.96 , say 77.00

Gold has presented a 4hr shooting star, These usually gives warning to a trend reversal. There is also weekly r3 in confluence with daily r3. Present support is 1747.29. , 1732.66 to 1726.87 and daily pivot @ 1705.86.

Ideal entry being 1758 zone on a retest of the high @ 1772.05 stop will need to be above, 1775 looks about right. target 1 would be 1700. Patience needed and wait for a retest of the high. Otherwise take a 1/4 position at market 1750 area.

Moving averages are still showing a strong trend with separation from the 5 period pivot moving average. Stoc is in overbought area. No worth the attention at this point as stoc is best used coming out of consolidation. Abviously there is none here (4hr).

would not be buying at these levels.

Chart attched.

post-49444-0-42886000-1312872067_thumb.g

Edited by Paulo1

looks like that was a complete waste of time analysiing gold. 1772 still holds, but who knows, crazy markets

Spotted your 1775 short and it promptly fell to 1767 but as you say now 1770 but looks to be dipping again as I type...

looks like that was a complete waste of time analysiing gold. 1772 still holds, but who knows, crazy markets

Spotted your 1775 short and it promptly fell to 1767 but as you say now 1770 but looks to be dipping again as I type...

1775 still holds. This may not be the reversal, but implies weakness, so all eyes on board.

Sold 70% near the low. . I now have 3 trades that have made good money being free carried in the money. No money, no honey, not funny...lol

I will be trading the Emini and S&P later tonight

Did a huge trade on EURCHF, sold 15 lots 150 per pip.

post-49444-0-73258300-1312890640_thumb.g

post-49444-0-08636000-1312890656_thumb.g

post-49444-0-02921300-1312890673_thumb.g

Edited by Paulo1

Trade Timeframe 2months for usdchf trade/

Sell limit USDCHF @ 7560 or above, stop 7754 target 7200/100 adjust position size for larger than usual stop.

Sell limit EURUSD @ 1.4178 stop 1,4317 t1 1.3978 t2 1.3873

EURUSD was stopped 1.4257

USDCHF entry was trigger at 7520 and the 2 month target was hti in one day, unbelievable. plus 348 on that..

Gold trade i posted , no entry was made. 550 point swing. 15min chart showing resistnce at 1770.68 and 1776.89 and support 1733.58 and 1726.35

Edited by Paulo1

Opened a further long trade at 0245 local time Thailand on Dax and snared another 100 point back.

Virtually breakeven after weekends disatrous long trade held over the weekend-gamble that didnt pay off and wont be repeated.

Gold back at 1753 as I type. Is a stock recovery over never couple weeks (my opinion only) going to deflate Gold back to mid 1650's ??

Opened a further long trade at 0245 local time Thailand on Dax and snared another 100 point back.

Virtually breakeven after weekends disatrous long trade held over the weekend-gamble that didnt pay off and wont be repeated.

Gold back at 1753 as I type. Is a stock recovery over never couple weeks (my opinion only) going to deflate Gold back to mid 1650's ??

Still don't have a clean sell signal on gold.

Post it when you do Paulo1.

Post it when you do Paulo1.

If i am awake when it see it, certianly will post it. Problem trading from NZ i get alot of signals at 2am and by then i am usualy asleep. Thats why daily close is good here. 10am

Set alarm again for 0245 Thailand time to find Ftse over 300 and Dax 440 down over day.

Entered £3 long on both with target 100 points on each.As I type have moved the stops up so both have profits locked in.Am anticipating a fair bounce so will be moving limits upwards as and when.

Gold breached 1803 as I type !!

Set alarm again for 0245 Thailand time to find Ftse over 300 and Dax 440 down over day.

Entered £3 long on both with target 100 points on each.As I type have moved the stops up so both have profits locked in.Am anticipating a fair bounce so will be moving limits upwards as and when.

Closed out both for combined 161 points.

Up 553 pips for week (net) and even allowing for mondays Dax debacle an excellent one (for me). As I'm meant to be on holday here, thats what I'm going to do until Monday.

Hopefully good week for others to.

Closed out both for combined 161 points.

Up 553 pips for week (net) and even allowing for mondays Dax debacle an excellent one (for me). As I'm meant to be on holday here, thats what I'm going to do until Monday.

Hopefully good week for others to.

Nice trade.

Flat news weekend to date as I type.

Personally I think Nikkei will open marginally higher along with US.

Will let initial movement settle and open small long trade on Dax and FTSE when market maker reopens 23.00 BST sunday.

Target 50 points each on automation.

Flat news weekend to date as I type.

Personally I think Nikkei will open marginally higher along with US.

Will let initial movement settle and open small long trade on Dax and FTSE when market maker reopens 23.00 BST sunday.

Target 50 points each on automation.

Opened as expected, pretty much on the money.

Snared 63 pips @£3 and closed combined as don't like the way Nikkei has fallen back as I type.

Will take further view just before Dax officially opens...