Does "blocked" Mean "closed"?

khunandy

Well Mods...please explain!!!!

im not a mod mate, but basically ya started a thread to get up some members nose (like mine) and thats it really, so it turned into a waste of time.

i dont agree with all you say andy, but one things for sure mate, let it go or the next step could be 72 hours, and you dont get a say, ive had it!

chris

right lets start a thread on how nice the chocolate hills in the phillipines are?????

joking

Oh well, 450 posts and passing on an observation recently experienced and all of a sudden I am a troll, I suspect that Mods may have the same granduers of power as a parking cop!!!!

Apologies to mods for my left index typing finger, sometimes it gets out of my right finger control.

Anyways, any reason for the block? Apart from creating debate?

Well Mods...please explain!!!!

im not a mod mate, but basically ya started a thread to get up some members nose (like mine) and thats it really, so it turned into a waste of time.

i dont agree with all you say andy, but one things for sure mate, let it go or the next step could be 72 hours, and you dont get a say, ive had it!

chris

right lets start a thread on how nice the chocolate hills in the phillipines are?????

joking

OK fair enough nofunnofun,

I will make sure that I only start non-offensive topics from now on and certainly do not mine for kee dung...BUT... having lived in the chocolate hills of the Phillipines you are right out of order