New "arrival"

st11x

G'day,

My wife, myself, and our two dogs had just arrived in CNX from BKK. As we have 2 dogs, the only place that I could find was comeonplace.net.

It isn't the greatest place and we would like to stay somewhere better (broadband required) for a week or so while we go find a more permanent place to rent. Do you have any recommendations? My budget is to stay under 1500 a day. I am paying 800 a day for this place as I was told it is the high season even though there isn't any one else staying in the same corridor or the next!

Also, what is a good resource to find rental properties? We bought the local papers and found nothing.

thanks

Matt

Also, what is a good resource to find rental properties? We bought the local papers and found nothing.

thanks

Matt

;

I found my highly desirable rental property out at Mae Rim to the North through www.chiangmaihouse.com who have a good and varied selection. Don't be put off if you ever visit their poky offices in SERMSUK ROAD. they're more professional than the seem at first glance.

Another possibility is www.jasminehomes.com, who seem to have mainly modern houses on new enclosed developments ; something I did't want, but you may.

They mostly seem to expect at least one year's lease.