Bring A Pet

Haacker

Hi all, i am flying in dec 2nt. i am bring my 10lb dog with me. the rules state that i have to contact custom so they can have a vet on standby to inspect my dog before leaving the airport. what are the chances there will be a vet at 12:30AM? if no vet then what?

Edited by Haacker

You know the dog goes in the hold right ?? So you have to deal with cargo handling ??

My buddy brought his dog over.. Wasnt a simple thing, they also were leaving the animal without water for hours while he stressed to clear it.. He was freaking about its well being.

I bought a cat in from China last week. If the pet is checked in as excess baggage, it can be collected at the oversize baggage counter (i.e. it will travel in the hold as part of your luggage). I arrived at 6:00 PM and the vet was on duty (office next to carousel #10). My wife had already checked this out. I suggest you check directly with the airport quarantine folks, I think your late arrival might be a problem. Good luck.

I bought a cat in from China last week. If the pet is checked in as excess baggage, it can be collected at the oversize baggage counter (i.e. it will travel in the hold as part of your luggage). I arrived at 6:00 PM and the vet was on duty (office next to carousel #10). My wife had already checked this out. I suggest you check directly with the airport quarantine folks, I think your late arrival might be a problem. Good luck.

I've come in many times in last 2 years with our cat at midnight. You need lots of paperwork saying your pet has shots but no problem if you have them. Animal inspection is buy the luggage area(#9 I think). You need to py 100 baht and fill out more paperwork.