Price Krt 140

Ouzo

At the moment i have 24 rai, i have been looking at the Kabota KRT 140 (rid on tiller)

is any one using this model and surgest good ..bad

Ouzo

I would avoid this little tractor if you are going to use the power take off for heavy work. I say that because the tractor is belt driven. Belts run from the engine all the way back to the drive train. How those belts will hold up is anyones guess.

Look for a name brand second hand Japanese tractor.

I have to agree with Gary on this. I have used belt drive equipment from logging sawbenches to flat belt lathes. It is at worst a fine act with a smooth belt to get the belt dressing applied correctly let at all here for a flat belt. Geared belts are an alternative but the sun and water are not friends for long. Most belt drives of any type here are overtensioned in an attempt to drain more power than they are capable of transmitting.

Go have a look at the second hand tractors in Rangsit first.

I have to agree with Gary on this. I have used belt drive equipment from logging sawbenches to flat belt lathes. It is at worst a fine act with a smooth belt to get the belt dressing applied correctly let at all here for a flat belt. Geared belts are an alternative but the sun and water are not friends for long. Most belt drives of any type here are overtensioned in an attempt to drain more power than they are capable of transmitting.

Go have a look at the second hand tractors in Rangsit first.

Isaanaussi & Gary A

thanks for feed back ( KRT 140)will take advice on board

Ouzo

Move on ... pass begin, do not collect 200 ......

Waste of money - not withstanding the fact that it is belt driven (which is enough by its-self for a whole bunch of reasons) 14hp to 24rai is a figure combination which doesn't add up efficiently - whoever you look at it.

You'd be a lot better off going off to look for a used Ford at Rangsit (or where ever else).