Mp3s - No Vocals When Played Through Mobile Phone

engrin

This is bizarre. I extracted the audio from some .DAT files from my wife's Thai music VCD to mp3.

So, I have the MP3s. When I play them on my computer they sound fine. When I transfer them to a Micro SD card and play them through my computer they still sound fine.

When I stick the SD into my wife's mobile phone, the music plays, but there are no vocals. It comes out like Karaoke music except for 1 song which the vocals sound fine.

NOW, just this minute my wife plugs her earphones in, when the music comes through the earphones, there are vocals.

But, if I take out the earphones and the songs play through the phone's speakers, there are no vocals.

Anyone have a clue what this problem could be?

This is bizarre. I extracted the audio from some .DAT files from my wife's Thai music VCD to mp3.

So, I have the MP3s. When I play them on my computer they sound fine. When I transfer them to a Micro SD card and play them through my computer they still sound fine.

When I stick the SD into my wife's mobile phone, the music plays, but there are no vocals. It comes out like Karaoke music except for 1 song which the vocals sound fine.

NOW, just this minute my wife plugs her earphones in, when the music comes through the earphones, there are vocals.

But, if I take out the earphones and the songs play through the phone's speakers, there are no vocals.

Anyone have a clue what this problem could be?

That could be happens if the original was an Karaoke movie (.dat = mpeg2). The phone wouldn't be able tp play both channel at the same time but your computer does.

Maybe you try to convert the .dat file to first to .avi type and maybe than it would work. I'm not sure but sometime ago I was listen something that you can't use .avi for Karaoke. That could be a solution.

Good luck and cheers.