Confused About 'good' Thai Girls

lowersmiths

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She said she wanted to see if I was 'good' before she committed herself, which I

I was looking for something different and not money-driven.

Anyways, I finally managed to get the 'good' girl into bed (a combination of subtle wit, easy charm....).

I told her to go whistle but I'm really confused. Is this normal???

This reveals several things. 1. Your'e a tightwad, because you wanted something not money driven, and yet you didn't want to 'pay' for it, reverse money driven, i.e. an attempt to save moeny.

2. You're not a 'good' guy as you did your best ("finally managed') to get the 'good' girl into bed.

3. She is smarter than you, for at least she had enuf sense to get something out of the deal. Your wit, charm etc. wasn't quite enough. Quite a blow to the ego, eh?

There is no such thing as free sex. Get over it.

Were you lookiing long term with this girl or were you just after the conquest of a "Good Girl".....????

By getting her drunk and then bedding her, you have made her feel cheap, (over here you would be a candidate for rape) If you had waited till she was ready, you probably would have done better. But you made her feel like she was a whore and she responded in kind.

Being on the pull in the UK where the girls are more sexually liberal is not the same as being on the pull in Thailand.

I was looking for something long term. I liked her a lot and things were going great between us (I thought) except the sex issue.

If she hadn't have asked for money then right now I would be an extremely happy guy. It wasn't a conquest, I had genuine feelings for her.

I tried to wait, I waited three months. In England it's usually three dates and you're out. By my own standards, I tried to do things the right way out of respect for her.

As for her feeling cheap ... well I took her to see her favourite movie, bought her her favourite clothes, took her to her favourite restuarant then took her out drinking and dancing to her favourite club. It was only the final comment that totally threw me.

Still, you live and learn. Sometimes my favourite bar girl calls me when she hasn't got a customer and stays over for free, so I guess it all evens out.

Were you lookiing long term with this girl or were you just after the conquest of a "Good Girl".....????

By getting her drunk and then bedding her, you have made her feel cheap, (over here you would be a candidate for rape) If you had waited till she was ready, you probably would have done better. But you made her feel like she was a whore and she responded in kind.

Being on the pull in the UK where the girls are more sexually liberal is not the same as being on the pull in Thailand.

I was looking for something long term. I liked her a lot and things were going great between us (I thought) except the sex issue.

If she hadn't have asked for money then right now I would be an extremely happy guy. It wasn't a conquest, I had genuine feelings for her.

I tried to wait, I waited three months. In England it's usually three dates and you're out. By my own standards, I tried to do things the right way out of respect for her.

As for her feeling cheap ... well I took her to see her favourite movie, bought her her favourite clothes, took her to her favourite restuarant then took her out drinking and dancing to her favourite club. It was only the final comment that totally threw me.

Still, you live and learn. Sometimes my favourite bar girl calls me when she hasn't got a customer and stays over for free, so I guess it all evens out.

OPTIMIST :o

seeking truelove in the land of smiles....................

chin up mate, you dont sound as dumb as some that come.......

if it strikes you down.... like lightning your one in a million. Embrace it!!!! otherwise be realistic.............. Think of it this way.... How many potential partners do you meet on a two week trip too thailand..... How many potential partners do you think the average goodlooking early twenties, pattays residing thai girl meets in a month let alone a year.......

Dont jump the gun.....you need to put the hours in with these girls they need more time and attention than the girls back home, and they certainly dont come cheaper. Dont be fooled thining you'll be the only one unless your side by side 24/7................. stating the obvious i know...........

when it becomes serious it aint fun no more xxxxxxxxxxxx

By your standards......thats the big mistake.....when you get off the plane...leave your standards behind and learn their standards. The question is ..how drunk was she???......Most Thai women are pissed after about 3 or 4 drinks.

I keep seeing repeated threads and postings insinuating that all Thai women are in it for the money one way or another. Contrary to popular belief, not all women are whores. Nor are they stupid. The good ones simply see you coming and steer clear of you. That is why you see guys who moan about repeated experiences with women who always want something out of it. Its because those are the only ones who will deal with you.

Those members here who enjoy normal healthy relationships with Thais will attest to that.

Basicly it all boils down to getting what you ask for. If you really wanted something special with this girl you wouldn't be out shagging BGs. Its entirely possible she knew about this and assumed its what you liked.

From what I'm seeing, you either have to pay them, or get them drunk, so until you learn to act like a man, don't expect to find yourself a real woman.

cv

Some good posts here on a familiar topic. The OP sounds like a sex opportunist who is looking for his version of a relationship which only means free sex. DJ Pat makes a good point about her being upset. She might also have been upset by the fact that you "won" the game. You got what you wanted and her plan whatever it was became moot.

It sounds like she is intuitive enough to realize that the OP is not really serious about her and just wanted a free shag. Well, if he was after her heart, he didn't get it. He may have won the battle but he lost the war.

Hi,

Quote : " Is This Normal ? ".

It appears to me that you are in dream land and you have not woke up in your

deep sleep. This is a famous Chinese expression or saying.

I am a regular traveller to Thailand ....... only a four hours drive from my home.

For your info and safety...... There are four types of prostitutes in Thailand.

1. The Full Time ( found in selected homes/well organized ). The middle man

or the Hotel bell boy will get the supply from these well organized/protected

homes/houses/agencies. Very popular with Malaysian and Singaporeans visitors.

If anything is stolen or missing, they can be traced to their protected homes/agencies.

2. The " Bar Girls". Very popular with Farangs.

3. The Free Lance. Very dangerous. Most likely, they will run off with your money/passport

while you are still in deep sleep. It has happened many many times.

4. The " Part Timers " . They look very decent and have regular jobs. They pick and

choose........ if she likes you ....... and of course you will have to pay for her services.

The moral of this story:

Nothing in this world is free.

By the way, if a girl really loves, she will buy you gifts instead.

Choke di nah krap ! Sawatdi krap !

My "proper" Thai woman (wife via a tradational Thai marriage) has refused to have sex with me for a couple of months now. In fact, we have never had real sex. She claims this is because of her conservative upbringing, Mama might hear, etc, etc. Funny, she is not shy when it comes to asking for money. What say all of you on this one??

My "proper" Thai woman (wife via a tradational Thai marriage) has refused to have sex with me for a couple of months now. In fact, we have never had real sex. She claims this is because of her conservative upbringing, Mama might hear, etc, etc. Funny, she is not shy when it comes to asking for money. What say all of you on this one??

In the "How important Jan 1 New Year is" in Thailand, you told us your wife wants to be without you for 3 weeks to capitalize on Xmas/NYE sales.

Now you are telling us she has never given you proper sex.

If you are not trolling, you are in a very undesirable situation.

Might it be that she is pissed because that traditional marriage is no marriage at all and Thailand doesn't recognize de facto relationships ?

I keep seeing repeated threads and postings insinuating that all Thai women are in it for the money one way or another. Contrary to popular belief, not all women are whores. Nor are they stupid. The good ones simply see you coming and steer clear of you. That is why you see guys who moan about repeated experiences with women who always want something out of it. Its because those are the only ones who will deal with you.

Those members here who enjoy normal healthy relationships with Thais will attest to that.

Basicly it all boils down to getting what you ask for. If you really wanted something special with this girl you wouldn't be out shagging BGs. Its entirely possible she knew about this and assumed its what you liked.

From what I'm seeing, you either have to pay them, or get them drunk, so until you learn to act like a man, don't expect to find yourself a real woman.

cv

Wow. I like you.

an update -

i got a text saying

''i know how hurt you were by my remark and i am very sorry. i am not bar girl, i love you only, i want to see you x''

deep down i want to believe this is right, but the cynic in me just says take the money and run. a true pro would have been much more adept at milking the cash.

cheers for the comments though.

I met a 'good' Thai girl a few months ago at the place where she worked and started seeing her on a regular basis. We went to the movies, out for meals etc etc without any sex. It was like the kind of dating you do when you're a teenager in England. She said she wanted to see if I was 'good' before she committed herself, which I accepted.

While this is going on I'm still on the bargirl scene. I love bargirls, but I was looking for something different and not money-driven.

Anyways, I finally managed to get the 'good' girl into bed (a combination of subtle wit, easy charm and 25 singa beers). The next morning, after seconds, she said 'you give me money'. I was shocked, I couldn't believe my ears.

I asked her if she was same as bargirl and she got really upset. She said 'for mobile phone, for family' etc. I told her to go whistle but I'm really confused. Is this normal???

why don't you look at my topic ...cost of sex...nothing is free baby.

by the way a few months plus 25x 40 baht singha's, shit a 200 baht barfine plus 500 baht l/t beats all this <deleted> :o

The fact that she knows the word 'bar girl' indicates that she could possibly have had a few farang guys who DID pay her regularly as a gift after sex or she is just a freelancer who is going to give you one more chance at getting cash out of you.

an update -

i got a text saying

''i know how hurt you were by my remark and i am very sorry. i am not bar girl, i love you only, i want to see you x''

deep down i want to believe this is right, but the cynic in me just says take the money and run. a true pro would have been much more adept at milking the cash.

Has she every given anything for you at all ? Noodle soup, flower, present, anything at all. Do what ever you feel like whenever you like.

The fact that she knows the word 'bar girl' indicates that she could possibly have had a few farang guys who DID pay her regularly as a gift after sex or she is just a freelancer who is going to give you one more chance at getting cash out of you.

So good girls dont know what a bar girl is ?????......Get real !!!

an update -

i got a text saying

Sounds like she realised she made a mistake and she wants a second chance.....Up to you

Lowersmith........WELCOME TO REALITY!!! :D

Not ALL are bad..........just a lot of them!! It is pretty hard to find a good Thai woman.

Most would be "nice" so long as they get their yearly vacation overseas, monthly expenses, snow to play in and etc.....who wouldnt?? :D

Not all "good" girls are good and most are superficial....may it be money, mobile phones, cars, land etc. Get use to it kid! :o

Edited by SK1972

no dj pat, i've known this girl for months. i used to meet her from work during her lunch hour and would take her out on my days off.

she said sex was completely off limits, because she needed to know if i was 'good'. i asked her how long this would take ..... she said maybe 10 more months!

to be honest, i was getting a bit fed up. 10 months is too long to wait, i don't care how much i liked her, it isn't natural.

i decided to 'go for broke' and take her out for meal, go to a club she really likes and get her drunk. we had a great night (and morning) and then she came out with the 'you give me money' completely out of the blue.

i told her no (i was skint after the previous night anyway!) and that she had to go. she called me 10 mins later and said she had been given the day off work because i had made her late. i told her i had made other plans already and i haven't spoken to her since.

interesting to hear a few other posters have had similar experiences.

Typical farang dickheads! Yeah, and they think they are so innocent!

So, you consider yourself "good" farang?

Go get them, gals! Sting them and get as much money as ya can! Afterall, that's the only thing ya can get from them!

seeking truelove in the land of smiles....................

chin up mate, you dont sound as dumb as some that come.......

if it strikes you down.... like lightning your one in a million. Embrace it!!!! otherwise be realistic.............. Think of it this way.... How many potential partners do you meet on a two week trip too thailand..... How many potential partners do you think the average goodlooking early twenties, pattays residing thai girl meets in a month let alone a year.......

Dont jump the gun.....you need to put the hours in with these girls they need more time and attention than the girls back home, and they certainly dont come cheaper. Dont be fooled thining you'll be the only one unless your side by side 24/7................. stating the obvious i know...........

when it becomes serious it aint fun no more xxxxxxxxxxxx

NA SOONG SARN!