Ayutthaya Restaurants

AyG

I've been living in Ayutthaya for a few years now and tend to go to the same few Thai restaurants - Sai Thong and the one on the riverside next to Wat Kasattrathirat Worawhihan regularly, the fancy place opposite the stadium and Baan U-Thong occasionally. (I have heard that Ban Mai Rim Nam is good, but I've never been able to get in there - always booked out.)

Anyway, I feel I'm in a bit of a rut. Can anyone recommend any other good Thai restaurants in Ayutthaya?

Thanks.

I've been living in Ayutthaya for a few years now and tend to go to the same few Thai restaurants - Sai Thong and the one on the riverside next to Wat Kasattrathirat Worawhihan regularly, the fancy place opposite the stadium and Baan U-Thong occasionally. (I have heard that Ban Mai Rim Nam is good, but I've never been able to get in there - always booked out.)

Anyway, I feel I'm in a bit of a rut. Can anyone recommend any other good Thai restaurants in Ayutthaya?

Thanks.

Hi,

At the T junction for Sai tong there is a restaurant on the corner as you turn left,next to a new steak house,very very good Thai food and in my opinioin much better than Sai tong.

Also if you go of the island and turn right at the first Waht in midle of the road and go staight down just past the right turn for Tesco's about 50 metres on the right is a restaurant set back and old Thai style wooden afair,very very nice,little more expensive than the first one I mentioned.

If you like the fancy place food opposite the staduim,then these places are better.

Nick

• 1 year later...