Demo On Rachadapisek (queen Sirikit)

MKAsok

I was on my way to Sathon a couple of hours ago and I got caught up in some kind of massive anti-alcohol demo on Rachadapisek, just before Queen Sirikit MRT (if you're coming from Sukhumvit). As of around 2.30pm, the WHOLE road was closed in both directions. Not sure what time they're due to finish, but, if you're driving, best avoid the area completely...

I just wish someone would start a protest called...

"The Whole World is Sick of All The Protests"

Unlike others that seem to led but the independantly wealthy, un-employed or retired, this one would be led by those in the country who actually contribute to its GDP, have families to support and are tired of everyone bit*hing about everything.

Non-politcal in nature, this protest would be open to all who have an interest in just getting things moving again.

BTW, this protest would take place on a weekend as to not inconvenience the millions of locals who actually get up in the morning and go to work.

The listing has been indefinitely postponed.

Protests were expected, according to company representatives, just like it happened in 2005. They went ahead and tried their luck anyway - maybe you should sue them for causing this disturbance once again.