Charge My Nikon D60 Battery

tampasailor

I lost my charger. It is same battery as for the D40 and D40x. Does anyone have a charger taht I could use to charge one battery? I can leave it with you overnight. Or does anyone now where I can get an aftermarket charger for the D60/40? I am in CM for another week. Would also like to know if there is a camera club here. An Canadians around? Freemasons?

I lost my charger. It is same battery as for the D40 and D40x. Does anyone have a charger taht I could use to charge one battery? I can leave it with you overnight. Or does anyone now where I can get an aftermarket charger for the D60/40? I am in CM for another week. Would also like to know if there is a camera club here. An Canadians around? Freemasons?

I found a charger at 850b thanks. Heading for Chaing Rai by motorbike from CM today. Went to Tak on Monday and took hwy 106 to Thoen. Beautiful drive on a bike through the mountains and small towns. Away from the pressure of the Superhighway which i managed to survive on the way back to CM. Try 106 on a motorbike if you want a nice half day run in the mountains. Bugs in my teeth from smiling :-)

Fmasons. easy to get away from without moving. You sound dis-enchanted with your brothers. I have not visited a lodge in LOS and would like to. Maybe bkk when I am there next. In CM for another week or so.