Lookign For Small Garment Firm To Work With

I'm looking to create relationships with a smaller garment firm that can make Mens/womens outer wear. I'm looking to create a wholesale and retail (Internet) business selling clothes. I'm considering making up my own line of clothes.

What do I need? I don't have 500,000 to place huge orders. I am looking to find a smaller firm that wants to partner...make 500 pieces of each piece...with the idea of making more once the product sells. My goal is 80% wholesale and 20% retail sales. I have the first line of clothes in mind...and now I'm looking for a person that wants to venture with me.

I need quotes for the pieces...I'll come to Thailand to resolve the materials/quality issues. I want high high quality stuff.

Any smaller garment firms that are willing to take on smaller orders at reasonable prices? We set it up with a sliding price scale. More I buy, the lower the unit cost. Sweet and simple.

Let me know at [email protected]

Thx

I'm looking to create relationships with a smaller garment firm that can make Mens/womens outer wear. I'm looking to create a wholesale and retail (Internet) business selling clothes. I'm considering making up my own line of clothes.

What do I need? I don't have 500,000 to place huge orders. I am looking to find a smaller firm that wants to partner...make 500 pieces of each piece...with the idea of making more once the product sells. My goal is 80% wholesale and 20% retail sales. I have the first line of clothes in mind...and now I'm looking for a person that wants to venture with me.

I need quotes for the pieces...I'll come to Thailand to resolve the materials/quality issues. I want high high quality stuff.

Any smaller garment firms that are willing to take on smaller orders at reasonable prices? We set it up with a sliding price scale. More I buy, the lower the unit cost. Sweet and simple.

Let me know at [email protected]

Thx

Send a PM to p1p,

He has a factory in Thailand that makes mens and womens outer ware.