Farangs Total Disregard For Their Own Safety

Maigo6

I find it totally disgusting :o
Really? Who honestly gives a shit what you find disgusting?

So, Mr. Whiter-than-White are we? You remind me of those priests in the U.S. All fire and brimstone from the pulpit and then we all found out what they were getting up to behind closed doors.

I think what we have with Mr. Magoo here is a case of 'the lady doth protest too much, methinks'.  :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would suggest your moralizing is somewhat wasted in Thailand on both local and foreigner alike. That is always the problem with religious nuts, you are wanting to inflict the misery of your so-called values on others. If it offends you so much get a sandwich board and start marching up and down walking street.

It must be so rewarding to be so perfect and humble amongst all these reckless heathens. Maybe you should join the bible bashers in Nana. I am sure they would appreciate your smug 'holier than thou' presence.

Until then..... get a life.

QUOTE (Neeranam @ 2008-11-23 09:18:24) *

And how many care about their parents, kids or grandkids, leaving them behind while grandad fulfills his wildest sexual fantasies.

They should look at Thais who never abandon family.

I have to say that that statement of never abandoning family has to be one of the richest I have ever ever heard.

ha, i was gonna say that too... i know of several thais who have abandoned their families.

anyway half the population on the road in pattaya after 10p is drunk which makes all these guys in their mid life crises tearing down the roads even more scary and sad.

Do Farangs have no regard for their safety at all ?

I wonder how many of these so called educated people have a wife back in Farangland that they will endanger with whatever disease they contract in Thailand?

I find it totally disgusting, then again, maybe their parents didn't care enough to educate them about the dangers of Smoking and Drinking and driving too fast.

Nice sweeping generalisation there. You don't have idiots in your own country?

Nevermind people (of whatever nationality) riding a motorbike in Pattaya without a helment - At the rate Farangs are chucking themselves off buildings in Pattaya a helmet is advisable for anyone out of doors.

There is a real risk of being tw@ed on the head by some old codger as he plummets towards the concrete in his bid to escape his life of bliss in "Paradise-on-Sea"

Why do so many people thiink that these divers do it themselves. I've never once heard of anyone diving from a hotel in Khon Kaen or Udon. Why? Becasue all the Thai criminals are drawn to Pataya as well as the scum from the rest of the world.

Perhaps Udon and Khon Kaen don't have such a high density of guys who's midlife crisis has turned into a late life disaster.

Pattaya is a fool's paradise, and when the money runs out a poor man's hel_l.

But, regardless of why they end up testing Newton's theory of gravity, they nevertheless present a hazard to people wandering around at ground level.

And how many care about their parents, kids or grandkids, leaving them behind while grandad fulfills his wildest sexual fantasies.

Wasn't there a recent good example of this ... set by a former-PM ... now constantly travelling the world, but who never forgets to phone home regularly, or meet-up with friends to not-discuss Thai politics & other events ? :o

I seem to recall him, and his cabinet buddies, touring Isaan by chopper, but forgetting to bring their helmets along, distracted no doubt by thoughts of all the good deeds they were doing, along the way. Not sure whether they ever made it to Pattaya ?

I am amazed at Farangs total disregard for their own safety.

I was absolutely shocked last night in Pattaya, I saw a helmetless Farang roaring down 2nd Road on a sports bike at breakneck speed, flying past bars that had other Farangs smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol, and some of these guys actually ended up taking an unknown girl with all her possible unknown diseases back to a hotel room. :D

I wonder how many of these so called educated people have a wife back in Farangland that they will endanger with whatever disease they contract in Thailand?

I find it totally disgusting, then again, maybe their parents didn't care enough to educate them about the dangers of Smoking and Drinking and driving too fast.

What the he-ll is wrong with these people ? :o

post-13995-1227447669_thumb.jpg

Maigo6 in Pattaya, praying for a better world

LaoPo :D

Maigo , my hat is off to you this evening as i read the result of you intrisit(that the correct word JD ?) sense of humour , you have overwhelmed me with your subtle , sublimal , or should i call it crafty , cranking up of those who left their sense of humour in some god forsaken bar , never to be retrieved .

I have smiled , i have chuckled and even had a belly laugh or two , thank you , it has been long awaited and much needed .

I was absolutely shocked last night in Pattaya, I saw a helmetless Farang roaring down 2nd Road on a sports bike at breakneck speed, flying past bars that had other Farangs smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol, and some of these guys actually ended up taking an unknown girl with all her possible unknown diseases back to a hotel room. :D

a Puritan in pattaya?

When in Thailand I sometimes make a daytrip to the Tiger Zoo or any other attraction like the Zoo called Pattaya where you can see all kind of strange birds. May be it is an idea to build a wall around Pattaya and ask for an entrree fee.

Strange things happening overthere with flying falangs (or falangs who think they can fly) and all other kind of amusement. I must say I like going there once in a while but I like it even more that I don't have to live permanently in an amusementpark.

You lot are playing into the ops lap, love it !... :o:D

Indeed, classical trolling 10/10. One post then <deleted> off :D

I also believe the post was sardonically, or even ironically, intended. It was even amusing.

Chaimai.. Where have you been hiding, I miss you, are you in pattaya? Don't forget to wear that helmet. Need instructions? Its on the box YO.

Edited by RakJungTorlae

There's a great deal of research being done in Pattaya on the effects of gravity, mostly by farangs who seem ignorant to the dangers of such research or selflessly devote themselves to the task regardless.

:o I'm expecting a breakthrough any day now... :D

nice. labrats landing as we read this by the plane load

Maigo , my hat is off to you this evening as i read the result of you intrisit(that the correct word JD ?) sense of humour , you have overwhelmed me with your subtle , sublimal , or should i call it crafty , cranking up of those who left their sense of humour in some god forsaken bar , never to be retrieved .

I have smiled , i have chuckled and even had a belly laugh or two , thank you , it has been long awaited and much needed .

ditto. much needed

Yeah dont worry about it maigo you will be back in isaan soon once the west wing is built on your missus house. Just grin and bare it mate.

although i doubt the pun was intended, well said.

erm, this is very likely Maijo's retaliation thread by all accounts against the one about thais with babys and kids on the back of motorbikes, don't let it wind you up too much folks. :o

gee, ya reckon? thanks for pointing that out.

posts like this op help us understand who exactly we are dealing with when we post on thaivisa and point out that most here wouldn't recognise irony or humour even if it bit em in the ass. doesn't say much for the vaunted "western education" does it?

Edited by t.s

You lot are playing into the ops lap, love it !... :D:D

Indeed, classical trolling 10/10. One post then <deleted> off :D

I also believe the post was sardonically, or even ironically, intended. It was even amusing.

Chaimai.. Where have you been hiding, I miss you, are you in pattaya? Don't forget to wear that helmet. Need instructions? Its on the box YO.

Thanks for the heads up on that RJT. I am still trying to get the tape off though - will let you know when I get to the instructiions in case I need your help deciphering the English language. :o

I have to say that that statement of never abandoning family has to be one of the richest I have ever ever heard.

55555 that is truly naive, look at Thai's who never abandon family. :o

Edited by shielded220011

are you serious or is this a wind up?