Parking Big Bike At Suvarnabhumi

Netfan

A week. That will give em plenty of time to swap out your good bits for their not so good bits!

Yeah, that is a concern. It may be not a great idea after all. Also just found a thread in the airport section that says long term parking is not covered???? :o Better to leave it home locked and covered.

Edited by Netfan

A week. That will give em plenty of time to swap out your good bits for their not so good bits!

Yeah, that is a concern. It may be not a great idea after all. Also just found a thread in the airport section that says long term parking is not covered???? :o Better to leave it home locked and covered.

I think you are right here. I do think they allow long term parking, but would you really want to do that? I mean This Is Thailand. Do you really think that after 1 week, when you come back the bike will still be there or be in the same shape as when you left it?!?!? Taxis in Thailand are very cheap, AND it can take your luggage.

I've parked my bike in the regular 'short term' parking ramp in front of the terminal building. Security gave me weird looks but let me in. I think it's 250THB/24 hours and at least then your bike is in a structure and I'd think if you threw a cover on it and a decent lock you'd be fine.

I've parked my bike in the regular 'short term' parking ramp in front of the terminal building. Security gave me weird looks but let me in. I think it's 250THB/24 hours and at least then your bike is in a structure and I'd think if you threw a cover on it and a decent lock you'd be fine.

That sounds like a much better idea, although current events have ended any decision - was supposed to fly tmw evening. :o I work pretty close to the airport, I'll swing by once the fun and games end and check it out for the next time.