Cambodia Thai Embassy

Hi,

I plan on going to Cambodia (Phnom Penh) to get a tourist visa or 1-year visa. Can anyone tell me how long it takes after application until I can collect?

My plan is to go on Tuesday arriving late afternoon, applying on Wednesday morning. I would like to leave PP on Saturday and visit Siem Reap before returning to BKK. What do you think my chances are getting the visa on Friday?

Thanks for any useful help or info.

Tony

The consulate in Phnom Penh in reported to be very unfriendly. It is not a reccomended place to go for a visa unless you have another reason for going to Phnom Penh.

Their website says 72 hour turn around for visas.

Link website: http://www.mfa.go.th/web/1300.php?depid=186

Suggest you contact them for more information.

Lite Beer,

If I was going to UK I would have done the application at Hull. Mum is getting better and says I should come in spring. The air fares are high due to the season and also most flights to Thailand from UK are already fully booked (I thought travellers where staying away) according to the tour companies I contacted.

Lite Beer,

If I was going to UK I would have done the application at Hull. Mum is getting better and says I should come in spring. The air fares are high due to the season and also most flights to Thailand from UK are already fully booked (I thought travellers where staying away) according to the tour companies I contacted.

Oh well. It would have been perfect. Good to here that your Mum is better.

As said Vientienne is probably your best bet.