Go Go Clubs In Pattaya

royboy

Not a new topic I know, but one that needs resurrecting.

We all know that many clubs in Patts have good looking, friendly girls & good dancers, some have great music (rock, R&B, soul, etc - no rapcrap, house, car alarm or house) & some have reasonable prices, but how many have all these attributes? Let's have your favourites & recommendations!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We all know that many clubs in Patts have good looking, friendly girls & good dancers, some have great music (rock, R&B, soul, etc - no rapcrap, house, car alarm or house) & some have reasonable prices, but how many have all these attributes? Let's have your favourites & recommendations!

3...2..1. :o (mods must be busy in the News Clippings) :D

Not a new topic, because it is one that isn't discussed on TV. Plenty of other sites specialize in this subject.

Not a new topic, because it is one that isn't discussed on TV. Plenty of other sites specialize in this subject.

I can understand newbies finding it strange. A forum on Pattaya where no discussion of its raison d'être is allowed.

I can understand newbies finding it strange. A forum on Pattaya where no discussion of its raison d'être is allowed.

Not that strange, surely - TIT(hai Visa)!

Before it gets closed:

My vote goes to Super Baby. Not a dog amongst them, but the amount of backcombed hair is rather frightening.

Certainly the best loos I've visited in a GoGo.

Now it's really going to get closed, with you going all pottymouth and talking about bars AND bogs!

I was in Superbaby last night - they must have a hairdresser on staff.

Best:

1) Insomnia Gentlemens Club - because girls are hot, service is great and they got some interesting "concepts" upstairs ;-D

2) Happy a gogo - because their "nud_e" show is great and very energetic

3) Heaven Above a gogo - because their show is great and they have really hot girls

Worst:

1) Pinky Girl a gogo - because.. well, look at the girls and you will understand

2) Super Girl a gogo - because the two doormen looks like scarface and acts like killer mafia guys

3) Windmill a gogo - because.. eeeuuuuu yack!

Well now there you go. I almost never go to these places but I broke down and

went to heaven a-go-go the other night, mostly because I wanted to rest my legs

in the air-con. I'd heard all the rave reviews but it was after 9pm and really just

disappointing? Maybe 7girls in total and two I suspect were ladymen? Do I need

new glasses? Had all the other TV members beat me to this joint?What happened? :o

Happy a go-go is still the best in town!! No dogs allowed in there. "Forever Happy" - as you will read under the DJ booth. Happy hour 8-9.30...50 baht specials with the best girls from Isaan...

Yeah, a great go-go if you're only interested in staring at decent bodied girls. There is zero customer-girl interaction in there which makes it one of the coldest, most boring bars in town in my books.

Having male drink waiters doesn't help the atmosphere one bit either, but don't mind me, I just hate male waiters in gogo bars. I just don't understand it at all.

Edited by tropo

That is exactly the other point I never understood. Why in the world would you want to employ

aggressive young males to shout and shove signs in potential customers faces when it's just

as easy and far more effective to have some of the girls take turns outside? That's the reason

I almost never go anymore, I find the touts outside often hostile and just a complete turn-off.

If superbaby is the benchmark, maybe I'll visit there, hopefully no ladymen on the premises. :o

Well I like Super Baby and Super Girl because they are Strickly non-smoking.

Unfortunately they play alot of rapcrap that the girls cant even dance to.

I completely agree with cali-4995 post # 16: Why in the world does management think its good for for business to have hostile doormen.

So if ya all know of a Strickly non-smoking go-go that plays R&B, Soul and techno-uped 50 s & 60 s ...

Edited by morrobay

Well I like Super Baby and Super Girl because they are Strickly non-smoking.

Unfortunately they play alot of rapcrap that the girls cant even dance to.

I completely agree with cali-4995 post # 16: Why in the world does management think its good for for business to have hostile doormen.

So if ya all know of a Strickly non-smoking go-go that plays R&B, Soul and techno-uped 50 s & 60 s ...

Agreed Morrobay. Great looking girls in Superbaby but crap music which doesn't exactly encourage then to dance. It seems most members who have posted on this thread aren't concerned about the music.............

So many clubs, so little time (and me still getting over the shock of this thread still being open ! Can peace with the Taliban be far behind ?) :D

Not saying that I spend a lot of time on go-go's (but then again, what constitutes "a lot" ?) :o

Problem is, so many of these places open, close, change names, re-open, switch from girls to boys to girls again, it can be hard keeping track.

Polo I like for a couple reasons, not just because I know half the staff and dancers. Bathrooms are OK. Prices not bad. Need to work on newer dance routines though.

AngelWitch - Nice bathrooms ! Good shows. I go once in awhile to see if anything has changed from the previous visit.

New Living Dolls 1 - Been awhile, but I hear they did some small improvements to the tiny little cramped bathroom. Usually a good line up on stage.

Soi Diamond (too many to single any one club out).

Rodeo Girls (soi 13/4 I think, across from the Penthouse hotel), previously Crystals ? Non-smoking, small shop-house size go-go.

Paradise - soi Bukhao (closer to the Pattaya Tai end of Bukhoa). double-shop house size. Cramped bathroom. Some nice talent now and then.

Wet 'n' Wild - Center Condo complex. Can be tame, can be wild. Cheapest drink prices I've seen for a go-go. Glassed in pool where girls swim for tips wearing a pair of swimming goggles and ........nothing else. Tends to be deserted quite often (25 staff/dancers and 1-2 customers is a common sight at times)

Hot & Cold (can't remember the soi, just off soi Bukhao a short ways from soi Diana). Just like the name says (except it tends to be hot in there for lack of air-conditioning at times)

Peppermint (Walking Street, above the Marine Bar, beside the disco). Usually a crowded place with oodles of dancers on 3 stages, plus table tops. Male wait-staff. From what I've seen, consistently one of the busiest go-gos in the city.

I won't bother with any more of the 75+ go-gos in Pattaya at the moment. Too many are pretty much the same, and I haven't been to many of them in a long time.

There is a website that maintains pretty good coverage of go-gos (and beer bars), with numerous reviews from customers, information on (drink) prices, warnings for some places and so on.

I won't post it here, as that is - was cause for anxiety. And comment of course ! :D

(nothing too subtle about that, was there ?) :D

Edited by Kerryd

I have to say I disagree seriously on one issue.

The toilets in the new Misty's Club are far superior to the bathroom in Super Baby!

Only six months old, well cleaned and they keep those urinals filled with ice.

I just love melting ice on a night out............ :o

~WISteve

Is insomnia also a dancing/coyote bar? I always thought it was just an after-hours place?

The flow of traffic seems to go from the marine1 right over to there? Well, I might have

entertained the idea of climbing the steps had I only known.Ladyman free-zone hopefully. :o

I have to say I disagree seriously on one issue.

The toilets in the new Misty's Club are far superior to the bathroom in Super Baby!

I just love melting ice on a night out............ :o

~WISteve

At first I thought you were speaking cryptically....

Then I prayed you weren't!

Surely part of the attraction (if not 100%) is the girls and whilst some places mentioned are often busy, the dancing maidens are not reknown for their levels of service. High prices and OTT expectations are the order of the day IMHO.

Then may I suggest that you lower both your prices AND expectations?

Surely part of the attraction (if not 100%) is the girls and whilst some places mentioned are often busy, the dancing maidens are not reknown for their levels of service. High prices and OTT expectations are the order of the day IMHO.

100 percent correct but still good for looking , only.

If you want to keep clear of walking street?? Try sexy girl agogo top of Soi 8. Owner (Thai) very helpful and friendly, staff always courteous. Least of all the dancers are exceptionaly attractive, combine that with below W/S prices (for drinks I hasten to add)............why go anywhere else.

Edited by tmd5855