Dating Scene In Chiang Mai

CNXLover

Take a walk in Central Mall. A cute girl will give you "the eye" smile back and take it from there. Sometime they are so called "good girls" some time "non good girls"

I'm married so I just smile back and keep on walking.

Good luck and luck is on your side.

Take a walk in Central Mall. A cute girl will give you "the eye" smile back and take it from there. Sometime they are so called "good girls" some time "non good girls"

I'm married so I just smile back and keep on walking.

Good luck and luck is on your side.

Stay away from girls in doorways. Last time I tried that approach I ended up with a pizza, a new pair of shoes and some rather fetching underware and only narrowly managed to avoid getting dragged into Sizzler by repeating the mantra "gin pac, gin pak" as the female preditor tried to intercept my dash for the exit.

Edited by Greenside

Does anyone know if there are good places or sites for local dating? Most of the girls seem to live in BKK.

depends what type of girl you want to date

if you want to bang college girls go to the Warm Up on niemenhaman and you will get their phone number - call them the NEXT day take them to dinner on the river and then to your room -

if you dont want to put in that much work then goto spotlight

if you dont wake up till 1am then there are always plenty of girls to date at spicy.

but really your question is worded like a windup for promoting a dating site. i wonder if other posters have conveniently replied with a url of a dating site?

Does anyone know if there are good places or sites for local dating? Most of the girls seem to live in BKK.

depends what type of girl you want to date

if you want to bang college girls go to the Warm Up on niemenhaman and you will get their phone number - call them the NEXT day take them to dinner on the river and then to your room -

if you dont want to put in that much work then goto spotlight

if you dont wake up till 1am then there are always plenty of girls to date at spicy.

but really your question is worded like a windup for promoting a dating site. i wonder if other posters have conveniently replied with a url of a dating site?

Is it that they don't like dinner at the river?

Difficult to answer without knowing your age, circumstances and intentions--20-something and hoping to get lucky with a wide variety of women? 30-something and having no luck finding a wife in your country? 80-something and looking for a young lady who will help you die with a smile? Regardless of your situation you can probably find what you're looking for in Chiang Mai if you have any semblance of financial security.