Who Has The Coolest Avatar?

cdnvic

Which member has the best avatar?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FTH asked me to change mine again as he has had some complaints. I wasn't breaking any rules but was asked to change. So now i got a guy dancing. I liked my last one though.

I liked your last one too. It reminded me of schoolyard fights when you would stand around the fighters and give a sly quick boot to the one you hated most. :o While chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!". :D

FTH asked me to change mine again as he has had some complaints. I wasn't breaking any rules but was asked to change. So now i got a guy dancing. I liked my last one though.

I liked your last one too. It reminded me of schoolyard fights when you would stand around the fighters and give a sly quick boot to the one you hated most. :o While chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!". :D

At first I thought it was somebody giving his Teddy a right seeing to. FTH correctly pointed out that he was just starting his chainsaw. :D

I liked your last one too. It reminded me of schoolyard fights when you would stand around the fighters and give a sly quick boot to the one you hated most. :D While chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!". :D

At first I thought it was somebody giving his Teddy a right seeing to. FTH correctly pointed out that he was just starting his chainsaw. :D

Jeez, I thought he was punching seven kinds of poo out of someone. :D

I could understand removing it because of that, but a chainsaw? :o

I liked your last one too. It reminded me of schoolyard fights when you would stand around the fighters and give a sly quick boot to the one you hated most. :D While chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!". :D

Jeez, I thought he was punching seven kinds of poo out of someone. :D

I could understand removing it because of that, but a chainsaw? :o

He was definately beating someone or something. I got it from a avatar site and it was named beat. So nothing to do with a chainsaw.

Did I win a case of beer or cat food?  :o

Presumtious I know, I'll just get my coat......... :D

You get a free coffee in the forum support desk, and I think the admins will let you make one obscene post without banning you.*

cv

*I'm lying

• 1 year later...

old tread ,yes... im bored and cant sleep so i wake the ghost one

methinks

1sbk - she just changed to a shih tsu pup

2Boo - ok i wont tell ken lol

3donna -hill tribe woman ...at 1st time i thought she got it from net ..after that i realize that woman is exist (love couple foto in her TV info also)

4ice madien - her real face

5the moog - pooh bear is just cute

6anna something (sorry i forget the id name) always use the avatar from microkitten biki (yahh i bought my biki online there)

7jai dee - step dance and glasses boy

8tuky - colorful

9professorfart - his avatar imply it

10 alexlah - he got it from my IMG posted ,methinks

11endure -can't can't bear ...lol

12cheekyfarang -his avatar remind me that i need the loo

13bkkmadness - his avatar is maddy indeed

14jeff1- yoyo time

15 kringle - try to look sand on the beach,no camel toe

16tizme-he always has funky avatar (now no)

17 pudgimelon -cool couple

19Dr.patpong -funny stuff

20udon-i like his pomelo helmet

21george-seem that tiger never been tired

22 davethailand - miss ting tong is hot

23mrbojangles-dance and dance

24 gintOnic - i like the cupid

25 snoophound - just add him ....i like snoopy

26 kayo -ChangChompuu +clown ... :D

who else ... :o:D

BTW methinks avatar make me remember TV memb

Edited by BambinA

hey..... ChangChompuu???

I like the mario banging the princess I saw somewhere yesterday "1Up..1Up...1Up..." :o

I like the penguin bashing one and now the giraffes head, up and down /Totsters...

Bambi&Ice Maiden, One day I come to my favorite pub, tv.com booze and billshat.... and you are both there, in your bra's dancing and kissing, and being your wonderful selves as avatars!

I like the one before Icey Maiden avatar...

I also like totsters...

I think siameskitty (sorry for the misspelling) avatar is cute...

I like explorer...mrbojangles...

Also old croc and britmaveric...

I like Khall dancing rose...is always in a happy mood...

and Kayo...the avatar is always greeting you so it makes me smile when I read his replies...

meedish ball...oh I really like it...is like a grandma/ grandad...

I like the one before  Icey Maiden avatar... Which one?

I also like totsters... Me too... Totster RULES!!!   :D

I think siameskitty (sorry for the misspelling) avatar is cute...

I like explorer...mrbojangles...

Also old croc and britmaveric... All these guys have cool avatars !!

I like Khall dancing rose...is always in a happy mood... Even when I'm serious? I can be you know.....   :D

and Kayo...the avatar is always greeting you so it makes me smile when I read his replies... No arguments from me :o

meedish ball...oh I  really like it...is like a grandma/ grandad...

It's a hard call but.... I like Udon's ... he's my NO.1- that cool cat!!! :D:D:D