Guide/"guardian Angel" Thai Lady

torrentstorm

Hello!

One of the nice moderators of this informative board suggested I post this for better results.

I am an American Professor who plans to be in Thailand some time soon. I'm looking to make friends with a nice lady (or ladies) who will be willing to meet me, guide me around, help me with some potential problems, and so on. Basically, something of a "guardian angel". She doesn't have to speak good English, I can help with that. This is my first trip and being new, this helps to ease my mind about a number of hassles. Since I don't know anyone in Thailand, I would appreciate using this venue to make new friends and seek assistance.

I don't want to use dating sites for meet ups. I used to do this, but not anymore for a long time now.

Any interested ladies can either pm me, email, or simply post. You will receive a fast reply. I am aiming at making some acquaintance before I arrive so that we would be better able to know each other a bit online first, in order to feel more comfortable when the time comes.

Thank you so much!

Why isn’t your add for ‘anyone who can help and be a friend’ rather than specifically a Thai woman ? Anything more to this than just wanting some assistance with cultural and language barriers ?

Sorry to be negative – but it seems to be that you are looking for a little more than your apparent candour lets on.

Hello!

One of the nice moderators of this informative board suggested I post this for better results.

I am an American Professor who plans to be in Thailand some time soon. I'm looking to make friends with a nice lady (or ladies) who will be willing to meet me, guide me around, help me with some potential problems, and so on. Basically, something of a "guardian angel". She doesn't have to speak good English, I can help with that. This is my first trip and being new, this helps to ease my mind about a number of hassles. Since I don't know anyone in Thailand, I would appreciate using this venue to make new friends and seek assistance.

I don't want to use dating sites for meet ups. I used to do this, but not anymore for a long time now.

Any interested ladies can either pm me, email, or simply post. You will receive a fast reply. I am aiming at making some acquaintance before I arrive so that we would be better able to know each other a bit online first, in order to feel more comfortable when the time comes.

Thank you so much!

Are you Stephen Hawkins ?