Urgent Cabinet Meeting Scheduled At 1 Pm Amid Beefed Security

george

07-minister.jpg

Iraqi Information Minister Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf

(describing American and British troops, who at the time controlled the airport)

"They are not in Baghdad. They are not in control of any airport. I tell you this. It is all a lie. They lie. It is a Hollywood movie. You do not believe them."

=================================================================

kowitwattana190948.jpg

Thailand Interior Minister Kowit Watana

Interior Minister says PAD situation no cause for worry

The Interior Minister says the national situation is not a cause for concern as police and authorities have full control over protesters.

- ThaiNews / 2008-11-25

Edited by sriracha john

OK fill me in, who the hel_l is that guy.

Can't re-call his name at the moment - but he was the information spokesman for Saadam during the US attacks on Iraq and subsequent invasion. He certainly gave us some laughs - like there are no bombs falling in Baghad are there was explosions happening behind him in the distance - there are no Americam troops here - as the tanks rolled thru the streets - a laugh a minute and he believed it :o

Tariq Aziz ( not sure on spelling ), Saddam's spokesman

No, he was the Foreign Minister.

This is Baghdad Bob or Comical Ali aka Mohammed Saïd al-Sahaf.

Edited by mrtoad

Tariq Aziz ( not sure on spelling ), Saddam's spokesman

sorry guys, I'm right

TariqAziz.jpg

Mikhail Yuhanna, (Arabic: ميخائيل يوحنا, Mīḫāʾīl Yūḥannā‎) later and more popularly known as Tariq Aziz or Tareq Aziz, (Arabic: طارق عزيز‎, Ṭāriq ʿAzīz; Syriac: ܜܪܩ ܥܙܝܙ) (born April 28, 1936 in Tel Keppe) was the Foreign Minister (1983 – 1991) and Deputy Prime Minister (1979 – 2003) of Iraq, and a close advisor of former President Saddam Hussein for decades. Their association began in the 1950s, when both were Ba'ath party activists, while the party was still officially banned

MRToad; that looks like Sonthi with a hat and military uniform :o

but he sounds exactly just like Watana...

07-minister.jpg

Iraqi Information Minister Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf

(describing American and British troops, who at the time controlled the airport)

"They are not in Baghdad. They are not in control of any airport. I tell you this. It is all a lie. They lie. It is a Hollywood movie. You do not believe them."

=================================================================

kowitwattana190948.jpg

Thailand Interior Minister Kowit Watana

Interior Minister says PAD situation no cause for worry

The Interior Minister says the national situation is not a cause for concern as police and authorities have full control over protesters.

- ThaiNews / 2008-11-25

CHEMICAL Ali was Sadam's brother in law and was noted

for using chemical weapons on his own people in the north and south east for wanting more atonimy.

Not even vaguely a respectable person.

Tariq Azzis was FM

and The other wingnut in beret

was spokesman with out a clue.

It is starting to feel like government in exile. I do wonder if the PPP war room where really big decisons are taken has relocated up north too?

Thaksin was just talking of his government-in-exile in Dubai. Now we have a government-in-hiding in Chiang Mai.

No word yet if they're still proclaiming to be "in full control" of the situation.

Maybe they are going to hire this guy for propaganda

post-31474-1227767318_thumb.jpg

haha, i didn't know he was a Flyers fan. makes sense!

You are talking about the wrong guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Saeed_al-Sahhaf

"Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf (Arabic: محمد سعيد الصحاف‎ also Mohammed Said al-Sahhaf) (born 1940) is a former Iraqi diplomat and politician. He came to wide prominence around the world during the 2003 Invasion of Iraq, during which he was the Information Minister of Iraq."

Google for 'Iraqi Information Minister'

From TOC

FLASH NEWS: Cabinet Agrees Not to Dismiss Army Chief

UPDATE : 27 November 2008

INN news agency has reported that the Cabinet meeting has agreed not to dismiss Army Commander-in-chief General Anupong Paochinda.

It was reported that the Cabinet has agreed not to dismiss Army chief General Anupong Paochinda. The Cabinet has also urged the public not to worry about the military staging a coup and has asked the military to continue to perform their duties.