Helicopter

I was told it was Bill Gates, again...

No, no, you are quite incorrect ... it is the new company vehicle recently purchased by Millennium Utopia Group who have reached over 51% sold out on their special project, and felt it was appropriate to purchase such an extravagant item. Its main purpose is to take the executives on jaunts to Pattaya and Bangkok on a whim but is also kept fuelled up in case any investor turns nasty and the execs have to make a quick exit. I believe they affectionately call it “Ed” – same as the name of the talking horse which the execs often sound like after a night on the beers, but more appropriately fits their business when linked to the Company Logo – MUG-ED.

No, no, you are quite incorrect ... it is the new company vehicle recently purchased by Millennium Utopia Group who have reached over 51% sold out on their special project, and felt it was appropriate to purchase such an extravagant item. Its main purpose is to take the executives on jaunts to Pattaya and Bangkok on a whim but is also kept fuelled up in case any investor turns nasty and the execs have to make a quick exit. I believe they affectionately call it "Ed" – same as the name of the talking horse which the execs often sound like after a night on the beers, but more appropriately fits their business when linked to the Company Logo – MUG-ED.

I was close then... :o

Sorry guys, it was me. So many of the roads were flooded recently, I thought I'd give it a try. Just havn't learnt how to land the dam thing yet. :o

Don´t be to hard on yourself, landing is the hardest part! I´m impressed that you fly in maenam soi 3 according to some posters, that one is hard even with a car, can´t imagine flying a helicopter there. :D

No, no, you are quite incorrect ... it is the new company vehicle recently purchased by Millennium Utopia Group who have reached over 51% sold out on their special project, and felt it was appropriate to purchase such an extravagant item. Its main purpose is to take the executives on jaunts to Pattaya and Bangkok on a whim but is also kept fuelled up in case any investor turns nasty and the execs have to make a quick exit. I believe they affectionately call it “Ed” – same as the name of the talking horse which the execs often sound like after a night on the beers, but more appropriately fits their business when linked to the Company Logo – MUG-ED.

A Helicopter ride from Samui to Pattaya...or Bangkok ? :D

Apart from the open sea in the gulf......I would think that's a bit far out, don't you think ? It's easily between 750 - 800 kms - .....one way :D

edit:

Well, I suppose if a helicopter service can fly from Don Muang airport BKK to Phuket...they can fly to Samui as well.

"Donmuang Airport - KraBi Airport 3:40hrs Baht 330,000.-

Donmuang Airport - Phuket Airport 3:40hrs Baht 330,000.- "

http://www.bkkcityliving.com/helicopter.html

The executives of the company must be busy guys that they need a chopper AND make a lot of money :o

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo