Civil War

patklang

logicaly,if this political problem continues,what are peoples opinions about the safety of farangs,especialy upcountry.Law and order would cease much quicker there,and i would be very wary of vigilanty groups who want rich farang property,belongings etc.This could develop into a class war and the farangs have the money up country.

any views on this for the posters

logicaly,if this political problem continues,what are peoples opinions about the safety of farangs,especialy upcountry.Law and order would cease much quicker there,and i would be very wary of vigilanty groups who want rich farang property,belongings etc.This could develop into a class war and the farangs have the money up country.

besides taking a Zanex, I think you should stop worrying about such a thing.

failing that, quickly sell everything you have upcountry and move to Cambodia.

besides taking a Zanex, I think you should stop worrying about such a thing.

failing that, quickly sell everything you have upcountry and move to Cambodia.

Where does it say on the post i am worried????

sit down or dive down,and relax man and stop biting like a soi dog else some poison for you.Sorry i forgot,only ronaldo dives

Up country The Thais already own all the rich farang belongings. Who do you think owns your house?

I agree, and once the newly divided lands are set - upcountry farangs will become more valuable as one of the only lucrative sources of steady income.

You may in fact take on cult status. Smile, it's not all bad. :o

If they turn up at your door just give them a couple of beers and some Scotch. Within half an hour they be telling you how much they like you. Depending whether they are PAD or PPP tell them Man City or Man Utd are the greatest. You could always say you are a Newcastle Utd supporter in which case they will prbably leave laughing and saying crazy stupid farang.

I am certain that it wont come to that but still good listening to views on here.My feelings are that there will be more trouble but i think somchai will resign,then an election then ppp again.

anybody have views on how to solve this dilema other than stopping issan voting,which is not democratic.Hard to call this realy.