Buying A Laptop On Internet

frenchFARANGbkk

Hello,

Can you tell me what are the most famous websites to buy computers and computers related stuff in your country of origin?

I plan to buy a powerful laptop but I want to check where are the best prices available (it seems that prices in Thailand are quite the same as in France)

Thanks.

I'd recommend going to Pantip or another computer mall and getting the latest list of laptop prices and specs. Most of the notebook stores all use the same list.

I just bought myself a new laptop so I have just been through it all.

Another poster mentioned Dell. If you have to buy your comp in Thailand, Dell is not where you want to look. Last time I checked they have a terrible selection and high prices available to Thailand.

Actually Dell is pretty popular in Thailand, but mainly for large companies and corporations. Not many individual users buy from Dell.

There are very few online retailers here, and the ones that do operate aren't anywhere as good as those in the US. One that I do know of is www.tohome.com.

www.pricerunner.se

Use www.xe.com to convert Swedish kronor into Euro.

I personally recommend the model ASUS L5 when it comes to laptops.

I am using one right now. It is great in all respects apart from the battery time and to some extent the size - i.e. it is not as slim as the Sony VAIO series for example. I still think it is one of the best allround deals available.