Unconfirmed reports Pm Somchai Fled Thailand

nonthaburial

The BBC are reporting that local TV stations have suggested that Somchai has left Thailand for "personal" reasons.

Personal = Thaksin ??? if true very interesting but what implications could this have on the current situation

he was in maerim half an hour ago. i live within walking distance

what is your source

can't moderators stop these constant rumours or block the posters

PM visits Nakhon Panom province

Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat travelled to northeastern province of Nakhon Panom on Sunday, People's Power Party MP Paijit Srivorakarn said.

Somchai visited the province to pay respect to Pratart Panom Temple, he said.

He travelled from Chiang Mai where he lately used as his office after anti-government protesters seized two Bangkok airports.

The Nation

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingne...newsid=30089806

Edited by BangkokBP

The BBC are reporting that local TV stations have suggested that Somchai has left Thailand for "personal" reasons.

Personal = Thaksin ??? if true very interesting but what implications could this have on the current situation

what is your source

What?? Have you never seen "I was Montys double"!! There are at least six thousand Somchai's available to impersonate the PM!!

:o:D

what is your source

What?? Have you never seen "I was Montys double"!! There are at least six thousand Somchai's available to impersonate the PM!!

:D:D

Why can't 1 of them resign, and do the country a favour. :o:D

what is your source

Can you read, did you see the three letters BBC, thats the source and was reported 15 minute ago :o

what is your source

His source is that the BBC is reporting it. Do you have difficulties reading what he posted (and that which you quoted)?

i think we do not need more guessing , unless you can provide proof , please stop reporting news which is not 100% confirm .

where is your news links.

the MOD should close such thread which have no real credit .

Edited by Ta22

i think we do not need more guessing , unless you can provide proof , please stop reporting news which is not 100% confirm .

the MOD should close such thread which have no real credit .

Even the anti-PAD posters that have been watching BBC are reporting that the BBC is saying this.

:o

You've been a member for 4 days and are already calling on the mods to block other members for posting articles ?

Wonder if they'll block other posters if I ask them too ? :D

(note: trying to Google this with no luck so far)

All i see is all THis newly Regsiter Post . who claim to have the lastest NEws . and mak eme wonder if you are from some terror unit which is out to speard Fake news .

like i said till is proven , i assume is just rubbish ,

--

bets is sit back and watch . don't believe anyone who post less then 200 post at the moment , cos at the end of the days there will not be here ,

All i see is all THis newly Regsiter Post . who claim to have the lastest NEws . and mak eme wonder if you are from some terror unit which is out to speard Fake news .

like i said till is proven , i assume is just rubbish ,

--

bets is sit back and watch . don't believe anyone who post less then 200 post at the moment , cos at the end of the days there will not be here ,

The OP of this thread has been on ThaiVisa for over three years and has nearly 800 posts to his name. Are you also having trouble reading?

JUst for your Info , THis forum if i recall is watchdog by the GOV , and news is out on Laws about spearding rumour

so those who think this is fun , wait till you knwo knock on your door .

and i wonder why are you here in thailand in the first place .

So . unless you got CONFIRM sources .. MY suggestion is MOD should close any such UNCONFIRM thread ,

this may create trouble for people reading it . and mislead reader .

and i see it as very inresponible .

i will report this if needed .

unless you can confirm Please stop such news

--

I have over 500 posts! I just heard this on the BBC also. do you believe me?

This is what The Nation is saying;

"Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat travelled to northeastern province of Nakhon Panom on Sunday, People's Power Party MP Paijit Srivorakarn said.

He travelled from Chiang Mai where he lately used as his office after anti-government protesters seized two Bangkok airports."

This is what The Nation is saying;

"Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat travelled to northeastern province of Nakhon Panom on Sunday, People's Power Party MP Paijit Srivorakarn said.

He travelled from Chiang Mai where he lately used as his office after anti-government protesters seized two Bangkok airports."

Yes pupet Somchai, but the REAL Prime Minister is outside country :o