Pad And Tg Aircraft

prk888

someone apprently in the know has just heard that PAD plan to destroy TG aircaft on runway (1800 30/11/08). Oh dear! Watch this space

"someone apparently in the know"? Bit vague aren't you.

Or rumour mongering? In which case you should be shut down until further notice

someone apprently in the know has just heard that PAD plan to destroy TG aircaft on runway (1800 30/11/08). Oh dear! Watch this space

if you were in the know maybe you would want to be a bit vague too. please explain the difference between hearing something that has decent credibility and sharing it and rumour mongering.

if you were in the know maybe you would want to be a bit vague too. please explain the difference between hearing something that has decent credibility and sharing it and rumour mongering.

To me, "decent credibility" would mean:

A reliable source,

Links to the sources,

The ability to verify the information.

"Rumour Mongering" would mean"

No reliable source,

No links,

No ability to verify.

you must be A STUPID DEBILE old man probebly

ALL 88 airplane are moving empty since last night from the airport spliting on different airport in thailand

go and sleep with your beer

source : ALL press agency in the world

pkr888, just how vague can you be? Your source, apparently in the know, has made a fool out of you

Don't believe everything (anything) you hear in a bar in Pattaya ... this place is swarmed with self proclaimed ex CIA, KGB, MI6 etc... :D

Let us not forget the battalions of SAS, SBS, Delta Force, Green Berets, Spetnaz and other elite commando units that apparently are head-quartered in Pattaya ! :o

Sheesh, every time I turn around I'm sure I recognize someone I've seen over a rifle barrel or through a scope before ! :D

All - maybe for closure - you might choose to read the BKK Post today Dec 2nd, page 3, last few paragraphs ..... "AOT breathes sighs of relief ... eliminate risk of damage to planes .... worried planes would be vandalised.

No. i do not feel foolish.

The arrogance of some of the comments surprises me. We dont all spend our lives in bars mixing with CIA, agents etc (awayfoe seemingly drunk again). Many of us regularly meet, converse and debate with intelligent well informed people.

That was such a mistake letting them occupy the airport. I can't even imagine what the back-up

log-jam is to even get a flight out of here, as if they could even predict such a thing with the airport

still under siege. I will be FEB before Suwannaphoom is operational again. There's peaceable protest,

and there's indirectly harming others as they've obviously done by holding the entire tourism industy

hostage. Gazillions of baht lost and tens of thousands of Thais will lose jobs this year because of this. :o

All - maybe for closure - you might choose to read the BKK Post today Dec 2nd, page 3, last few paragraphs ..... "AOT breathes sighs of relief ... eliminate risk of damage to planes .... worried planes would be vandalised.

The arrogance of some of the comments surprises me. We dont all spend our lives in bars mixing with CIA, agents etc (awayfoe seemingly drunk again). Many of us regularly meet, converse and debate with intelligent well informed people.

Your well informed people were about a million miles off the mark, now weren't they?

Your well informed people were about a million miles off the mark, now weren't they?

Now now. Be nice.

The "well informed" people knew that the information would be leaked, and took counter-measures to make sure nothing happened to the planes.

I heard it was a well planned operation involving the Tahitian Queen Berets, the soi 6 CIA, the Boyztown SAS and the donair vendor on soi Diamond (Walking Street end).

I can't tell you that it was kurgen that told me he heard it from mobi who was talking to monty about a conversation kdf had with mamanoodles about the rumour that britmaveric gleaned the information from raro while he (britmaveric that is) was dancing at Jenny's ! :o

Sorry, I just can't tell you that.

Don't try to prove any of this. The people I can't name will pretend to know nothing about the operation, and the donair vendor only speaks an ancient version of Lao that few people, even her close relatives, don't understand.

(This post will self destruct in 5.45818E+11 seconds)

you must be A STUPID DEBILE old man probebly

ALL 88 airplane are moving empty since last night from the airport spliting on different airport in thailand

go and sleep with your beer

source : ALL press agency in the world

YOUR ARROGANCE in trying to defend your silly little rumour is breathtaking. You behaved like a kind of like a namedropper without names to drop, now you are defending your original post. Happy Christmas