Looking For A Tour Guide And Wheelchair Accessible Accommodation

nailo

Hello,

I’m a young male from New Zealand looking for a tour guide for myself. I’m a wheelchair user paralyzed from the chest down and am looking for someone that can show me around your country and help me get around.

I can manage getting around in my wheelchair but will need help getting down stairs or uneven surfaces. I can transfer with ease into a vehicle, preferable a car but will need help dismantling my chair, its very easy, take the wheels off then chuck it in the boot or back seat, its a very portable wheelchair.

I have a reasonably strong upper body but poor balance. I can manage most things but it would be great to have a travel companion and an extra hand.

My places of interest are Bangkok, chiang mai and phuket.

I was hoping if you could suggest any wheelchair accessible accommodation with a level access shower. I’m looking at budget accommodation so cheaper the better but do send everything you find.

If you can, what prices should I expect from the tour guides?

Your help will be greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm pam come from Thailand and had 44 years old I'm looking special in come for me and interest work something with foriegn person . And i'm so sorry if my english is not good. I saw you looking a guide for yourself i think i would like is a guide for u when you live in Thailand. I had a old car so i can take you go to every where in bkk or close bkk . If would like me is a guide for me . plz contact me and don't worry i'm very kindness person too. And i have send my pic to you for decide too. Thank you. Pam

post-72749-1228802593_thumb.png