One Stop Shop

No I mean the one on Ratchapsidek Rd - think it's Huai Khwang

PLEASE can anyone tell me the best BTS/MTR station for the One Stop Shop for work permits/visas? Can't find it anywhere on the net

Assume you are talking about Rasa tower....closest is Central and you have to get a taxi from there

PLEASE can anyone tell me the best BTS/MTR station for the One Stop Shop for work permits/visas? Can't find it anywhere on the net

Assume you are talking about Rasa tower....closest is Central and you have to get a taxi from there

Are sure this is not RASA tower II, this is the only one stop I am aware of in the area, then its not on Ratchapsidek, its on Phaholyyothin which is a road which joins into Ratchapsidek ?

If this is Rasa tower then go MRT to Phaholyothin Station and jump a taxi or walk, walk is about 10minutes..

If its not RASA tower, where on Ratchapsidek as would be interested to know for future reference

Edited by Soutpeel

It's at 207 Rachadapisek Road

Are sure this is not RASA tower II, this is the only one stop I am aware of in the area, then its not on Ratchapsidek, its on Phaholyyothin which is a road which joins into Ratchapsidek ?

If this is Rasa tower then go MRT to Phaholyothin Station and jump a taxi or walk, walk is about 10minutes..

If its not RASA tower, where on Ratchapsidek as would be interested to know for future reference