December Horticulture Fair

GungaDin

This paragraph was lifted from todays BP.

Does anyone know anything more about it?

"He said that December Horticulture Fair scheduled for tomorrow to Sunday at Suan Sampran, Nakhon Pathom, would still go on as scheduled. But all foreign exhibitors from Holland, Taiwan, Malaysia and Madagascar have already cancelled their booths."

Cheers

GD :o

The only thing I've found is the info in the sticky thread at the top of this section. According to another poster there will be

- Farm Tractors & Implement

- Irrigation system for farming

- domestic animal

Considering all the cancellations, I'm not sure how good it will be. Nonetheless I'm thinking of going.

Does anyone have the address or more details?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello GuangaDin, a good place to find ag shows/fairs/conferences info is in House Agriculture Magazine. The have 2 pages of current and upcoming events. They givr contact numbers and sometimes url's, like www.kps.ku.ac.th for the show I think you were asking about?

It's also easier to find show info in the 'pinned show' thread at the top of the page instead of a bunch of small threads that get lost.

rice555

Hello GuangaDin, a good place to find ag shows/fairs/conferences info is in House Agriculture Magazine. The have 2 pages of current and upcoming events. They givr contact numbers and sometimes url's, like www.kps.ku.ac.th for the show I think you were asking about?

rice555

House Agriculture Magazine url?

Hello GungaDin, the magazine is one of the best sources of ag show, chems co/s, seed co's and latest crop developments in LOS. This issue over 30 pages of papaya.

www.kehakaset.com

The magazine is in Thai, but lots of nice color pictures. It's B. 60, not going to break ya.

rice555