Age Difference

FreedomDude

x = (you age) - (your gf's or wife's age). Solve for x.  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When we first mey she was 19 I was 29, wasn't sure if things would work out at the time as at 19 she was quite immature. It was a good job that at 29 I was also immature!

In the last three years though we have both been growing together and life in general has become much better. Not so many tantrums now, I had to stop or the relationship would never have lasted! :o

When we first mey she was 19 I was 29, wasn't sure if things would work out at the time as at 19 she was quite immature. It was a good job that at 29 I was also immature!

In the last three years though we have both been growing together and life  in general has become much better. Not so many tantrums now, I had to stop or the relationship would never have lasted! :o

I know that face..the wig threw me for a while....didnt you get into a punch up at Happy a Go Go a few years ago..... :D:D

A much touted formula for the ideal age of woman for a man is:-

Half the man's age + 7 years. Works out pretty well.

eg. If the man is 20 then 10 +7 = 17.

If the man is 40 then 20 + 7 = 27.

you're kidding me......you're asking me to go with old boilers and farts :o

no i stick to my regular batch of 18-22 yr old students, that for me is the perfect formula :D

i help them with their studies, teach them something about life and get them on the road to their carrer with some financial support :D

yes, for that i get some intense tender love and affection, and long term friendships :D

Off topic can't help it.

I know that face..the wig threw me for a while....didnt you get into a punch up at Happy a Go Go a few years ago...

Half way up to the Happy A G Go is a beer bar named the No-Name. Chocked full of eager and busy _ _ _ _ ers. Oh yeah. :o

I'm 76 and tilac is 19.

Just kidding! I'm 19 and she's 76! :D

I am 42 she's 16. Virgin when we first met 2 months ago( my teerak , not me !)

Kiddy fiddler !

AOC in LoS is 15, so no he isn't. Neither would he be in UK, nor in a lot of countries around the world. Not jealous, are you? :o

I'm 76 and tilac is 19.

Just kidding! I'm 19 and she's 76! :D

I am 42 she's 16. Virgin when we first met 2 months ago( my teerak , not me !)

Kiddy fiddler !

AOC in LoS is 15, so no he isn't. Neither would he be in UK, nor in a lot of countries around the world. Not jealous, are you? :o

<deleted> are you talking about ?

He's claiming to be 42 and to have a 16 year old virgin girlfriend.

As someone married with a child, I am sickened by this - even though its probably just a wind-up.

16 year olds are not fully mature psychologically or physically, especially in Asia where maturity hits later.

Who gives a toss what the law says ? AOC being 15 is OK for a 15 year old guy & 15 year old girl, I do not beleive it was intended for sick 42 year olds to indulge their fantasies with minors.

Shouldn't corrupting a minor apply here ? I bet her parents are over the moon.

As someone married with a child, I am sickened by this - even though its probably just a wind-up.

16 year olds are not fully mature psychologically or physically, especially in Asia where maturity hits later.

Who gives a toss what the law says ?  AOC being 15 is OK for a 15 year old guy & 15 year old girl, I do not beleive it was intended for sick 42 year olds to indulge their fantasies with minors.

Says you, but in large swathes of the world 16 year-olds ARE considered mature enough to give consent for sex and there isn't a provisor attached to this consent, like "But daddy must agree first". AOC means just that: the consenter is considered responsible enough to make the choice, removing the responsibility from anyone else.

While I can understand daddy may not be too chuffed at the idea of 16yo daughter knocking about with 42yo man, to call him a KF in a country where he's far from it is well over the top.

Who gives a toss what the law says ?  AOC being 15 is OK for a 15 year old guy & 15 year old girl, I do not beleive it was intended for sick 42 year olds to indulge their fantasies with minors.

Says you, but in large swathes of the world 16 year-olds ARE considered mature enough to give consent for sex and there isn't a provisor attached to this consent, like "But daddy must agree first". AOC means just that: the consenter is considered responsible enough to make the choice, removing the responsibility from anyone else.

While I can understand daddy may not be too chuffed at the idea of 16yo daughter knocking about with 42yo man, to call him a KF in a country where he's far from it is well over the top.

42 year old comes to Thailand & shacks up with 16 year old local girl.

Sounds like he qualifies to me. Nothing good about this at all.

Have you guys got a club going ?

Ever heard of corrupting a minor ? I beleive he'd get banged up in the UK.

42 year old comes to Thailand & shacks up with 16 year old local girl.

Sounds like he qualifies to me. Nothing good about this at all.

Have you guys got a club going ?

Ever heard of corrupting a minor ? I beleive he'd get banged up in the UK.

1> Yes, we know

2> No he doesn't because she isn't a minor

3> Be careful what you imply

4> No he wouldn't because the age of consent is 16 over here.

Its not really a legal issue in Thailand but a moral one. If a 42yo guy chooses to hook up with a 16yo girl then surely that will reflect the type of person the guy is. I wouldn't go so far to call him a kiddy fiddler but I certainly wouldn't want anything to do with him either.

Since you have kids of your own Pedro its understandble that your gut reaction is to call him a kiddy fiddler. As you say, there is nothing good about this at all.

I think the guy who made the post was joking in the first place anyway.

FYI...

In California, sexual intercourse between two individuals who are not married is a crime if one is under 18, albeit a somewhat more serious offense if one partner is under 16 and the other over 21.

Not sure of laws here in Thailand, I suspect none. Doesn't make it right though...

What happens to the '16 year old virgin' (note how our man proudly announced the virgin part) when she's a 25 year old mom ? Does our man go looking for another 16 year old ?

Are we all sitting comfortably here ?

1> Yes, we know

Not sure about Thailand but in the UK...

Age of consent = 16

Minor = anyone under 18

Being past age of consent does not mean you are no longer a minor. For instance 17 year olds are not deemed mature enough to vote or drink

1> Yes, we know

Not sure about Thailand but in the UK...

Age of consent = 16

Minor = anyone under 18

Being past age of consent does not mean you are no longer a minor. For instance 17 year olds are not deemed mature enough to vote or drink

For the purposes of sex the age is 16, just because a 42yo has sex with a 16yo he can't be charged with corruption because she is both old enough to consent and, unless it's rape, did so.

My wife seems to think that if the girl is 16 and her parents wanted to make a fuss about it, he could end up in a lot of trouble. Though I doubt that her parents give a crap.

Back to the main topic: my wife is 4 years older than me, but most people seem to think that I am older than her. :o

Edited by Sunshine

As far as I know Thailand age of consent is 18, but a girl of 15 is allowed to get married with the parent's consent. So in Thailand if anyone have sex with any girl under the age of 18 whether the girl agree to it or not. Thai law class that as rape because a 'minor' cannot give consent to sex!

Well,I have got my law degree and did my bar final and done the training many many years ago,so I thought I might be wrong and the law regarding the AOC might have changed while I live aboard as it seem to be that so many people here boasting about having sex with girls under 18 and proud of it!!

So this is the INTERPOL website regarding CHILD ABUSE and AOC in Thailand

http://www.interpol.int/Public/Children/Se...csaThailand.asp

According to the website

'According to the Prostitution Prevention and Suppression Act, " child " means a person who is not yet over 18 years of age.'

Section 8 of the 'Prostitution Prevention and Suppression Act' states

'Whoever, for sexual gratification of that person or of the third person, commits sexual intercourse or any other act against a person who is over fifteen (15) years but not yet over eighteen (18) years of age, with or without his or her consent, ina place for prostitution, shall be punished with imprisonment of one to three years and a fine of twenty thousand to sixty thousand baht'

Think that is enough for now. And let hope that your 16,17 or 17yr and 51wks old child will not start making a fuss or happen to know the law. :o

As far as I know Thailand age of consent  is 18, but a girl of 15 is allowed to get married with the parent's consent. So in Thailand if anyone have sex with any girl under the age of 18 whether the girl agree to it or not. Thai law class that as rape because a 'minor' cannot give consent to sex!

Well,I have got my law degree and did my bar final and done the training many many years ago,so I thought I might be wrong and the law regarding the AOC might have changed while I live aboard as it seem to be that so many people here boasting about having sex with girls under 18 and proud of it!!

According to the website

'According to the Prostitution Prevention and Suppression Act, " child " means a person who is not yet over 18 years of age.'

'Whoever, for sexual gratification of that person or of the third person, commits sexual intercourse or any other act against a person who is over fifteen (15) years but not yet over eighteen (18) years of age, with or without his or her consent, ina place for prostitution, shall be punished with imprisonment of one to three years and a fine of twenty thousand to sixty thousand baht'

Think that is enough for now. And let hope that your 16,17 or 17yr and 51wks old child will not start making a fuss or happen to know the law. :o

Fantastic post SiamRuby. I wish could have written one like that. :D

I guess there's much more people can say after that.

As far as I know Thailand age of consent  is 18, but a girl of 15 is allowed to get married with the parent's consent. So in Thailand if anyone have sex with any girl under the age of 18 whether the girl agree to it or not. Thai law class that as rape because a 'minor' cannot give consent to sex!

According to the website

Hmmm.... bet he disappears after 'that' post. Notalotafun in a Thai prison.

It's good to know the Law. :D

interesting...a friend of mine 50+ got caught with a 16 yr bg from cowboy..looks 20yrs +.

he got her pregnant by accident??? but got her parents consent to marry straight away..and is of the hook...although he is still living with her(not married) and taking care of family etc :D

so if you are with an underaged one, get your lawyer to get her parents consent to marry straight away with a dowry of say 10,000 baht :D

According to the website

Think that is enough for now. And let hope that your 16,17 or 17yr and 51wks old child will not start making a fuss or happen to know the law. :D

interesting...a friend of mine 50+ got caught with a 16 yr bg from cowboy..looks 20yrs +.

he got her pregnant by accident??? but got her parents consent to marry straight away..and is of the hook...although he is still living with her(not married) and taking care of family etc :D

so if you are with an underaged one, get your lawyer to get her parents consent to marry straight away with a dowry of say 10,000 baht :D

Great to have some f.u.c.k.e.r.s. to give advice, aint it?

Just hope all the family members aint so found of what these "stunning" 50 years old's are doing, the way to the cops aint that long..... :o

According to the website

Great post - FANTASTIC to know that the law is sensible here in Thailand.

Lets hope enforcement follows...

There is nothing healthy about such a relationship. Just because poverty causes the parents to appreciate the new farang in the family doesn't make it right.

According to the website

Think that is enough for now. And let hope that your 16,17 or 17yr and 51wks old child will not start making a fuss or happen to know the law. :D

so if you are with an underaged one, get your lawyer to get her parents consent to marry straight away with a dowry of say 10,000 baht :o

Great to have some f.u.c.k.e.r.s. to give advice, aint it?

Just hope all the family members aint so found of what these "stunning" 50 years old's are doing, the way to the cops aint that long..... :D

sssssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :D

It is against the law in most western countries to have sex with a person under the age of 16 years when you are travelling abroad. Aust, UK, NZ and US take note.

The age of consent in Thailand is 15 years

It is illegal in Thailand to work as a prostitute and to use the services of a prostitute under the age of 18 years (that is what section 8 says)

Its illegal for a person under the age of 20 years to work in the entertainment industry, it was put up from 18 years a fair while back.

I guess it is a question of ethics....would you knowingly screw a girl under 18 in your own country ??? If not, then why go to Thailand and do it....

maybe not kiddy fiddlers but extremely sick people

Great post - FANTASTIC to know that the law is sensible here in Thailand.

Lets hope enforcement follows...

There is nothing healthy about such a relationship. Just because poverty causes the parents to appreciate the new farang in the family doesn't make it right.

Yes it was a great post.

But just out of interest:

In your opinion what is the "correct" age difference/minimum/maximum age in a releationship... that would make it right for 'you'?

I don't have a maximum age difference, although I do feel that girls under 18 should be left alone by anyone above 18.

It really doesn't make sense for someone that has reached maturity to be with a 16 year old girl - she'd drive him nuts. The difference in maturity would be astounding. Can you imagine waking up to a David Beckham poster on your bedroom wall ?

I think most people end up maturing between 20-25 & there would be a vast difference between those that have matured and a 16/17 year old.

I think a 42 year old with a 16 year old is way different from a 47 year old with a 21 year old even though the actual gap is the same.

The only real reason I can think that someone wants to be with a 16 year old is that they still look (especially in Thailand) like early/pre-pubescent girls (puffy nipples, no hair). Some people love that kind of thing, I personally think it's not far of being a KF.

By the way - I'm 34, the wife is 31 but regularly lies about it.