The Longest Swimming Pool On Ko Phangan

ham

Sorry I've got the thumbnail, here the original size (so you can better count the rooms :D and calculate the length approximately. I saw it, you can swim there, but did not try yet. The place where I took the picture is at the low basin to the one end, but to the extend of the picture it is enough deep to have a swim I guess. I will go again later to get some more pictures when the whole site is finish before x-mas. It is at the ex Had Yao Bungalow site, where all was removed this year and built new (4 new resorts, where before was one). This is one of it, just next to Ibiza Bungalow, but if I mention the new name it maybe taken as a covert add again. You may have a look at my website :o

i've seen a few of these pools at hotels, seems an easy way to bump up the price of a room for even less privacy, but you don't really get a pool i'd rather be poolside to a proper swimming pool, last thing i want to see with my g/f in bed in the morning is someone swimming past!!!

This type of swimming pool is being built at some higher-end townhouse developments on Samui- it's an interesting feature, but I agree that it does come at the cost of privacy.

I was thinking the same thing. If you want your freedom and already in the morning those other guest swimming around and children playing in the front of your room. But I guess they like socializing when somebody rent a room like that and having children anyway. Who want's that on Ko Phangan when you can have (probably for less) a beautiful bungalow somewhere else on the island :o

Another poster mentioned the green looking water. I guess that's because the site is not finished and open yet!