Dvds Worth Buying Currently...

Cuban

So it's Friday and I'm looking through the various listing of movies on show in Pattaya this weekend, maybe take the family out on Sunday for Quantum of Solace was running through my mind. Then I stumbled on the Avenue's parking thread and recalled that parking is the bit I hate most about a trip to the movies, second is the way everyone else walks so slowly - you would think they are on holiday or something!

So when I next call over the DVD movie seller, with their bottomless bag of DVDs (Complete with proof of purchase hologram - I'm no copyright expert so I'm sure they are originals 'cos they tell me so.) what should I consider.

What have others bought recently and enjoyed?

Bit of action, adventure, horror or SciFi would suit me.

Click flick or kids interest for the family.

Parking at home is free, you can pause for restroom breaks and the BBQ & fridge offer better refreshments than popcorn with red fanta.

...indeed the 'recent releases' are filmed copies shot on camcorders on a small tripod in a movie theater somewhere - after a while the 80 Baht bargins are of good quaility, ripped from digital masters or retail DVD releases? They often carry one or two trailers or simple menus.