Soi 1, Nimmanhemin Road

plastacasta

Just wandered down Soi 1 on N Rd, closed to traffic, and full of hand-made, local handicrafts. Lovely!

Was great to see a thriving industry, and picked up some lovely unique xmas gifts for back home.

Recommend everyone to go and take a look and support the artists down there. A surprising number of farangs had stalls too!!! surprising, in that I don't think I've ever seen farangs at the night market stalls - was wondering if they are 'locals' or if they came from out of town. Or if therewas some involvement with the local expat club???

Either way, it's worth a visit.

Just wandered down Soi 1 on N Rd, closed to traffic, and full of hand-made, local handicrafts. Lovely!

It was fun this morning around 6:30Am something like 1150 monks and lots of goodies. Wife and I walked to N RD from our little condo. N RD was one big walk street. Kind of cool.

I like to walk that soi too when I have the opportunity, mostly for window shopping but I´ve found some really beautiful ceramics there. It is also very cheap compared with other quality stuff like Soep Moi and Vila Cini. I´ve mentioned it for other farangs before but no one seemed to know about it or were interested.