2 Plane Tickets .. Bangkok To Bali Return

Dondi

2 tickets , economy

Bangkok to denpasar (Bali) , return flying Royal Brunei Air

27th Dec 2004 till 3rd Jan 2005 (the tickets are valid until 26th Jan)

Me and my gf where planning on going , since the warnings she has become alil edgy and doesnt want to go so these tickets have become available to any takers. There non-refundable so we have no choice but to see if anyone wants a cheap flight to Bali

15,000bt including taxes for both tickets (other airlines are selling for around 30,000bt per person so its pretty dam cheap)

If you need a hotel , i have a deluxe double room at $27USper night booked at Mandara Cottages in Kuta for the 7 nights , including breakfast - airport pick up and all taxes / surcharges are included.

This tickets are real and all you need to do is phone the airlines to reconfirm the seats for approval.

if your interested , email [email protected] ...she'll (my gf) will call you and organize everything

Thanks

Matt

the Australian goverment (im aussie) have issued terrorist warnings for Indo over the NYE period , they didnt say it was Bali exactly but they said "tourist areas and large international hotels" ,most are ignoring the warning because they did this last year but my gf isn't willing to take a chance. Personally i dont care and would still go but im not overly fussed with Bali so ill glady not go too.

The Indo goverment are saying the warnings are a load of s*** and it'll just mess up the economy even more.

Tho we pefer to have a relaxing holiday , not a stressful one.

:o

2 tickets , economy

Bangkok to denpasar (Bali) , return flying Royal Brunei Air

27th Dec 2004 till 3rd Jan 2005 (the tickets are valid until 26th Jan)

Me and my gf where planning on going , since the warnings she has become alil edgy and doesnt want to go so these tickets have become available to any takers. There non-refundable so we have no choice but to see if anyone wants a cheap flight to Bali

15,000bt including taxes for both tickets  (other airlines are selling for around 30,000bt per person so its pretty dam cheap)

If you need a hotel , i have a deluxe double room at $27USper night booked at Mandara Cottages in Kuta for the 7 nights , including breakfast - airport pick up and all taxes / surcharges are included.

This tickets are real and all you need to do is phone the airlines to reconfirm the seats for approval.

if your interested , email [email protected]  ...she'll (my gf) will call you and organize everything

Thanks

Matt

Can you really sell the tickets at all? All airlines and agencies insist that your name on the ticket is identical to what is in your passport.

You can probably do something before the ticket is issued but not after that. At least for the low fare ones.