Write Down 5 Tv Series Of Your Favorite!

for currently running show...

love Heroes and the Ultimate Fighter

used to love Prison Break but its crap now in my opinion

not series but, Colbert show and Daily show with John Stewart and of course Real Time with Bill Maher

wooooooh Moonbase, that avatar pic of yours Space 1999??

I vaguely remember it from when I was very very very young. Dont remember anything about the show itself but I remember that ship.

Watched re-runs of Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister pn PBS when I was in Univ. excellent, changed the way I looked at politics

Black Adder - 1-2.

Simpsons

HNIC

for currently running show...

love Heroes and the Ultimate Fighter

used to love Prison Break but its crap now in my opinion

not series but, Colbert show and Daily show with John Stewart and of course Real Time with Bill Maher

i do like the daily show , very funny

Gerry Anderson's wife designed the fashion for that and other Anderson projects. The purple wigs were part of the Moonbase uniform, and removed when on Earth as per [nerd] the episode Computer Affair [/nerd].

Yes, the picture is an Eagle transport ship from Space 1999.

The other clothing from UFO that deserves a mention is the large holed string vests on the submarine crew, with the flesh tone tops the women wore was a welcome aspect for teenage male viewers.

If I could just mention another favorite, that might edge from the top ten to the top five at times, Blakes 7. [nerd] At a convention many years ago, Jacqueline Pearce (Servalan) said that it was nice to have been a masterbatory fantasy for much of the UK's teenage male population for the duration of the series [/nerd]. Sigh...

Gerry Anderson's wife designed the fashion for that and other Anderson projects. The purple wigs were part of the Moonbase uniform, and removed when on Earth as per [nerd] the episode Computer Affair [/nerd].

Yes, the picture is an Eagle transport ship from Space 1999.

The other clothing from UFO that deserves a mention is the large holed string vests on the submarine crew, with the flesh tone tops the women wore was a welcome aspect for teenage male viewers.

If I could just mention another favorite, that might edge from the top ten to the top five at times, Blakes 7. [nerd] At a convention many years ago, Jacqueline Pearce (Servalan) said that it was nice to have been a masterbatory fantasy for much of the UK's teenage male population for the duration of the series [/nerd]. Sigh...

love the info , gerry anderson ,now theres a man who was a head of his time, just think what he could have done with some real money behind him,

Currently on air / must watch

Life

Dexter

Heroes

Housed M.D.

Top Gear (Not the awful Ozzy version)

Ugly Betty

HIGNFY

Ones on air that I also follow

Survivor

Prison Break (4th season is not as good as the rest)

Fringe

Californication

Ultimate Fighter

Swingtown

Al Murray Pub Landlord

Off air that I look forward to returning

Lost

True Blood

Hells Kitchen/Kitchen Nightmares/F Word

Cheers