Ive Turned Into A Leering Old Man. (at 32)

So1DoG

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name='thesunset75' date='2008-12-10 21:00:01' post='2397052']

How about someone who can understand woman's feeling while hes leering other chick and with out age difference ?

What ever happened to the growing old together part.

Not old, splat, split with the cash. Rofl.

That's because you are :o

LOL what a childish reply. :D

:D

Edited by RakJungTorlae

righto - my two cents worth.

I think the OP is spot on (I'm not saying everybody is a complete perve) - I am constantly, but discreetly of course, leering at all the hot crumpet in Thailand.

And before all the do-gooders start berating me for my terrible attitude blah blah blah - the description used is of course tongue in cheek.

I think it was compounded for me by spending 7 years working in remote islands off the coast of Burma. Sure, there were hot looking girls/women/chicky-babes there too - but dressed very conservatively, always. Flying from Bangkok to Rangoon can sometimes feel like flying back 50 years in many ways - no shopping malls, very conservative, no big fashion-conscious consumer economy (when I first moved there at least). This was in no way a negative, but just a stark contrast to Thailand.

So after several months on an island, when I get on a plane and fly back to Bangkok - it is a huge sensory overload. Lots of attractive women walking around in attractive sexy clothing. I was (and still am) always conscious of the fact that my eyes were always wandering.

I'm coming clean as well - I am a 35 year old D.O.B. (dirty old bugge_r) :o

righto - my two cents worth.

I think the OP is spot on (I'm not saying everybody is a complete perve) - I am constantly, but discreetly of course, leering at all the hot crumpet in Thailand.

And before all the do-gooders start berating me for my terrible attitude blah blah blah - the description used is of course tongue in cheek.

I think it was compounded for me by spending 7 years working in remote islands off the coast of Burma. Sure, there were hot looking girls/women/chicky-babes there too - but dressed very conservatively, always. Flying from Bangkok to Rangoon can sometimes feel like flying back 50 years in many ways - no shopping malls, very conservative, no big fashion-conscious consumer economy (when I first moved there at least). This was in no way a negative, but just a stark contrast to Thailand.

So after several months on an island, when I get on a plane and fly back to Bangkok - it is a huge sensory overload. Lots of attractive women walking around in attractive sexy clothing. I was (and still am) always conscious of the fact that my eyes were always wandering.

I'm coming clean as well - I am a 35 year old D.O.B. (dirty old bugge_r) :D

Yes but the amount of time in thailand is irrelevent. Until the girls become ugly i will still be leering.

Well its not going to happen to i might aswell enjoy it :o

looking is free.........thats wat they say in go go bars

Wrong, you have to order a drink. If you want to look for free, you have to stand outside of the Nana hotel and look towards NEP. :o

Or everywhere else around bkk which has females. :D

While most women don't mind being looked at in an appreciative and discreet manner, I've found that most find outright leering to be off putting and in some cases, threatening.

What about outright leering from brad pitt?? Would that make a difference? :o:D

i am a man . and why guys dont understan leering is in such bad taste i dont understand.

a woman want to be known for her brains , not her chest, caboose, luscious lipps, etc!

if op staed he appreciates a girls femininity it would be one thing but he used the term leering! :o

Edited by chipmunk

i am a man . and why guys dont understan leering is in such bad taste i dont understand.

a woman want to be known for her brains , not her chest, caboose, luscious lipps, etc!

if op staed he appreciates a girls femininity it would be one thing but he used the term leering! :o

:D:D Has fredfromalaska been banned then? welcome back aka chipmunk :D:D

Edited by So1DoG

Since my move to thailand one thing has changed for the worse.

Leering. I just cant help it. Everywhere i go there is just a endless supply of hot women wearing skin tight trousers/mini skirts/very short shorts etc etc. I mean this is not good for my health. I will just end up having a heart attack/crash the car or even worse my wife catch me doing, Saying that though on the odd occasion my wife might actually point at a lady and say "narak mai". I tend to just say i dont know.

Is is because just because of the sheer quantity of beautiful women here in bangkok or is because im getting older??

Im 32 but feel like a dirty old man. :o:D

Um, your wife is Thai, it is a bit of an insult to her...you choose the wrong woman to marry? Sure this place is full of beautiful women hopefully you will grow out of it. My wife is 53 but I'm quite happy just looking at her...she looks good.

Best of luck with your marriage.

Oh come on now. Not an insult at all. Get out and have a little fun. I look at other girls all the time; in fact every day. My g/f catches me looking often. So what.

Since my move to thailand one thing has changed for the worse.

Leering. I just cant help it. Everywhere i go there is just a endless supply of hot women wearing skin tight trousers/mini skirts/very short shorts etc etc. I mean this is not good for my health. I will just end up having a heart attack/crash the car or even worse my wife catch me doing, Saying that though on the odd occasion my wife might actually point at a lady and say "narak mai". I tend to just say i dont know.

Is is because just because of the sheer quantity of beautiful women here in bangkok or is because im getting older??

Im 32 but feel like a dirty old man. :o:D

Um, your wife is Thai, it is a bit of an insult to her...you choose the wrong woman to marry? Sure this place is full of beautiful women hopefully you will grow out of it. My wife is 53 but I'm quite happy just looking at her...she looks good.

Best of luck with your marriage.

Oh come on now. Not an insult at all. Get out and have a little fun. I look at other girls all the time; in fact every day. My g/f catches me looking often. So what.

I wasnt going to comment on john45's reply but i will now, HE IS IN DENIAL!

What, pray tell, is a Caboose? Am I missing something somewhere?

I need to know what this means to enjoy the full letch experience.

Edited by Geekfreaklover

What, pray tell, is a Caboose? Am I missing something somewhere?

I need to know what this means to enjoy the full letch experience.

Caboose = arse, rear-end, buttocks, butt.............

post-46350-1228985884.jpg

ileer at muslim women in full black dress.

just cant help wondering if what's under there is as ugly as the visible face.

As a general rule the answer is a resounding "yes". Why do you think they are required to cover up.

Of course bonobo going to say he saw a hot one in the 1980s!

Edited by foot