One Of Three Men Caught Following Necklace Snatch In South Pattaya.

kurgen

On Wednesday Afternoon, Police Major Wittaya, received information from Khun Jurairat aged 21 that she had just become the victim of yet another necklace snatch here in Pattaya.

The incident occurred in front of Pattaya School Number 8 in South Pattaya.

She explained to Police that three young men on a motorbike pulled up beside her as she drove her motorbike towards the South Pattaya Road Market.

One of the passengers leant over and grabbed her ½ Baht weighted gold necklace worth around 6,000 Baht from around her neck.

A partial number plate of the bike was given to Police and they soon found the bike and a high speed chase ensued.

Eventually the lead bike lost control and the three men fell to the floor.

Two of the suspects managed to escape, leaving a third, aged 17, to deal with the consequences of his actions.

He was arrested and charged with theft and the broken gold chain, which was in his possession, was returned to its rightful owner.

Pattaya One News

Is that Bruce Lee? :o

post-7305-1229004722_thumb.jpg

These things happen too much in Patttaya now.I had a necklace snatch 3 weeks ago on sukhumvith and however I forwarded the FULL details of the license plate to the police I never heard anything about.Seems some people are more lucky with police responding.